UF vs A&M Scoring Prediction Thread

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
A&M hung with Bama to the end in a very respectable performance last Saturday. We wouldn't have been close in that game Bama would have made quick work of our paint-by-numbers squad. A&M out-toughs us in the Swamp while Mac squints and chomps his gum
Aggies 38
Gators 17

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Aggies don't have the secondary talent that LSU has. We can complete some passes. I'm mostly basing this off the obvious let down from the Bama game. We are going to hit them in the mouth with the running game and I can see some early success for us doing that. Should be a good day on the ground. Nuss is still an idiot so we won't blow the game open and Shannon is still Shannon so he will allow their freshman QB to make plays and stay in the game. Should be a tight one.

Do you think they at least have better talent than say… Vanderbilt? Kentucky? Tennessee? Because other than one big pass against those teams – our passing game was anemic. And by the way the one big passes all went to Cleveland. Who by the way – isn't going to be there…

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A&M hung with Bama to the end in a very respectable performance last Saturday. We wouldn't have been close in that game Bama would have made quick work of our paint-by-numbers squad. A&M out-toughs us in the Swamp while Mac squints and chomps his gum
Aggies 38
Gators 17

I can see his presser now: "well our boys played their tails off out there. We really need to show some urgency. I saw some good things. Boy it was really hot out there. Speaking of hot – let me tell you about this new barbecue sauce…"

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Do you think they at least have better talent than say… Vanderbilt? Kentucky? Tennessee? Because other than one big pass against those teams – our passing game was anemic. And by the way the one big passes all went to Cleveland. Who by the way – isn't going to be there…

I think it is debatable. Aggies aren't a good defensive team. I believe they have given up over 40 points twice. We might only throw for 130 yards. I'm saying we are going for 200+ on the ground and that gets us the W.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it is debatable. Aggies aren't a good defensive team. I believe they have given up over 40 points twice. We might only throw for 130 yards. I'm saying we are going for 200+ on the ground and that gets us the W.

I hope you're right.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Aggies are coming off an emotional game against Bama. They are going to have a let down, that's just how college football works. We have the running game really working for us and could probably go for 2 bills on the ground. They have a good talented freshman QB, good running game, and a star WR in Kirk. Every game we have been in has been a fight, every game they have been in (beside ULL) has been a fight. This will be a tight game. I can't see us losing two close games in a row.

Gators 28
TAMU 24
That's how it works if they won. They are looking to rebound against us. LSU did. So will they.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There will be several head scratching moments offensively. At least one bizarre coaching decision at the end of the 1st half . Hopefully we can get a turnover or two to give the offense a short field. They've given up some big plays, but that largely depends on if Cleveland and Toney are out. The UK QB is a decent dual threat, but didn't run on us much. The A&M kid looks like a better runner. We better be prepared for the QB run, as i'm sure we'll see it several times Saturday night. Also this is probably the best running back we've gone up against. Guice just doesn't quite look the same as a year ago. They simply have more weapons than we do, and unless we get a few gifts like fumbled handoffs, errant shotgun snaps over the QB's head, Mond throwing it directly to one of our corners a few times, or blown assignments on defense we'll probably lose by 4-7 points.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
LSU was gunning for us. Aggies were gunning for Bama.
What.

You don't think they're gunning for us?

We are also down 20 something players and most of them help us significantly on whatever side of the ball they play on. We are ****ed

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
What.

You don't think they're gunning for us?

We are also down 20 something players and most of them help us significantly on whatever side of the ball they play on. We are ****ed

Aggies want to win of course. I'm saying they were emotionally invested into last week. Much moreso than this Saturday.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Aggies want to win of course. I'm saying they were emotionally invested into last week. Much moreso than this Saturday.

Doubt it. They are chomping at the bit to come to the "new pond" and dominate one of college footballs worst teams.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Doubt it. They are chomping at the bit to come to the "new pond" and dominate one of college footballs worst teams.

lol come on man. Y'all crack me up on this board. Much better football talk on here than another board I was a member of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.