UGA losing before bye-week

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, our meltdown against Missouri in 2014 came before the bye week before UGA.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Threat, I love you, but you don't know shyt about football. That statement is absolutely insane.
I stand behind it. LDR is not a starting SEC QB. Throw in, oh I don''t know, Chris Leak and we don't lose to UT despite the DB collapse. And we beat anybody else on the remaining schedule with ease. We're years from being favored against Alabama but so is everybody. That's not going to happen over night. I gave up my season tix in 2013 in part because I knew it would take years to recover from Chump and it turns out the situation is even worse given Foley's Obama-like neglect of the arms race.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I stand behind it. LDR is not a starting SEC QB. Throw in, oh I don''t know, Chris Leak and we don't lose to UT despite the DB collapse. And we beat anybody else on the remaining schedule with ease. We're years from being favored against Alabama but so is everybody. That's not going to happen over night. I gave up my season tix in 2013 in part because I knew it would take years to recover from Chump and it turns out the situation is even worse given Foley's Obama-like neglect of the arms race.
Didn't know LDR had a bad game against UT.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Threat, I'm sure you are good at something, but analyzing football isn't it, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator