UGA-Tenn...who u got?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Myself...I'm going with UGA! Kirby won't allow Dobbs to shread them (like Collins did) by sitting in cover 1 man all day long. I expect UGA to play zone and stunt upfront (something else we didn't do) to keep Dobbs in check!

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Dunno...after leaving it all on the field at the Battle at Bristol and their superhuman effort to end the streak...is there any moonshine left in the Vols' tank?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dobbs may not shred them with his arm, but i bet he does with his legs. Anyone ever watch them play run D?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I would pull for ISIS against Ga.

UT wins.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Logic says ut. Gut says uga. Heart says sinkhole.

football.gif

uga ain't good this year ...at all.
buttchuggers win this one

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It will be a good mental test for both teams. UT coming off the emotional win against us. UGA coming off an ass whoopin.

Ok... maybe a "mental test" was a stretch for these 2 hillbilly jerkoffs.

I actually love watching this game. Because someone has to lose.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I would be absolutely classic UT to have a huge let-down game after beating us. UGA wins.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I expect UT to win this game. I think they will be on a springboard from the second half of our game. I think they will lose to Bama and A&M to give us a shot at SEC East title, but we have to run the table and I have no idea if we are any good.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UGA. Forehead Lite chokes on the road in a hostile environment, first of three straight losses for UcheaT.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think UT's going to struggle big time but win.

Edit: Just saw Chubb probably won't be playing, so I'm just going to go ahead and assume UGA will get waxed.

Last edited:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Myself...I'm going with UGA! Kirby won't allow Dobbs to shread them (like Collins did) by sitting in cover 1 man all day long. I expect UGA to play zone and stunt upfront (something else we didn't do) to keep Dobbs in check!

It's funny to me that you think we 'allowed Dobbs to shread' us. Tennessee was trying too, you know. It could be that on that day, for those plays, we couldn't stop them. For as many deficiencies as he has, he's actually pretty good for a college QB - at least in some skills. Also, there's a reason most in the media (and Vegas) picked them to beat us and win the East.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I expect UT to win this game. I think they will be on a springboard from the second half of our game. I think they will lose to Bama and A&M to give us a shot at SEC East title, but we have to run the table and I have no idea if we are any good.

This. ATX wins the prize. Utoof wins Saturday, loses both cross-divisional games and we control our destiny.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
I really want UGA to win. For one, I live and work amongst some trash talking tennessee fans. I would love to see them crushed. They sucked for most the year except the second half against UF and VT. Second, I would love to make it to the SEC championship for recruiting purposes and to stop the Vols from going. So, I REALLY want UGA in this one. Plus, I think they learn from our mistakes.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I just have this feeling that the dwags find a way to win at home after that embarrassing loss last week. UT sucks, we made them look decent but look how they faired against 2 crap opponents and one ACC nobody. UT will have 3-4 losses this year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny to me that you think we 'allowed Dobbs to shread' us. Tennessee was trying too, you know. It could be that on that day, for those plays, we couldn't stop them. For as many deficiencies as he has, he's actually pretty good for a college QB - at least in some skills. Also, there's a reason most in the media (and Vegas) picked them to beat us and win the East.
You are one fantastic pumper, I'll give you that. I could never have typed what you just did. Never.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.