UGA-Tenn...who u got?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dunno...after leaving it all on the field at the Battle at Bristol and their superhuman effort to end the streak...is there any moonshine left in the Vols' tank?

This reminds me of a joke I wrote: "The Sun's main job is to illuminate the day ... sure, it has
a nightime job, but that's just moonlighting." :cool:

... and that's how much I care.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UT coming off the emotional win against us. UGA coming off an ass whoopin.
:exactly:
The reason I picked UGA to win on my ESPN pics - I expect a let down for UT and a bounce back for UGA.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
It's funny to me that you think we 'allowed Dobbs to shread' us. Tennessee was trying too, you know. It could be that on that day, for those plays, we couldn't stop them. For as many deficiencies as he has, he's actually pretty good for a college QB - at least in some skills. Also, there's a reason most in the media (and Vegas) picked them to beat us and win the East.
Are u ****ing me??? I hope so because if not...drop the bottle and hit the sack! You do realize that "Star Trek" looking m'fer had a career day against us while throwing 4 TD's in the second half,don't you? If that's not getting shreaded what is? BTW...you won't see him pass for that many yards or throw 4 TD's in another game this year...book it!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm all over UGA this week....... Want to see the meltdown in Knoxville!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are u ****ing me??? I hope so because if not...drop the bottle and hit the sack! You do realize that "Star Trek" looking m'fer had a career day against us while throwing 4 TD's in the second half,don't you? If that's not getting shreaded what is? BTW...you won't see him pass for that many yards or throw 4 TD's in another game this year...book it!

I think u must b kidding me. My point was that nobody 'allowed' it. Tennessee and Eighthead did not have our permission or consent. They threw for 4 TD's against our wishes and effort. ...not our best effort, but our effort nonetheless.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We got embarrassed in the second half last week, plain and simple. I can see UToothless dropping this game. It would be a big win for Kirby, if so Gators control their own destiny.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
We got embarrassed in the second half last week, plain and simple. I can see UToothless dropping this game. It would be a big win for Kirby, if so Gators control their own destiny.

Assume nothing. Not even a second Tennessee loss.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Deciding who you've got in this game is like deciding whether you want cancer or massive heart attack to do you in. But a Georgia win, if getting to ATL is a goal you'd like to see us reach, is a must.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia can't win this one without Chubbs and he is definitely out.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We need UGA to win this game to help us in the East but I don't think they will...

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I'm going with UGA in the upset. Tennessee reverts back to being TN and blows this one.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Considering how we looked today, and the fact that until the coaching champ went full Muschamp last week we were killing UT, I fully expect them to get a beatdown today

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator