UGA-Tenn...who u got?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
UGA is playing "Zone" and stunting upfront just like I predicted. To bad our highly overpaid DC didn't watch tape and put this into his game plan because we could of won last week. Smfh!

Yep loved that play Hurd thought he was walking in the end zone and got blown up. lol

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Go Bulldogs lol I just want Tenn to lose after last week.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Intelligence or lack of it gets you every time

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
OMG. Absolutely the worst 2 defensive plays on consecutive offensive plays I have ever witnessed in my life. It just reinforces something I have said for years now. If UT, UGA or UF could get a terrific head coach, then that team would dominate the SEC East for 20 years b/c the head coaching in the SEC East is nothing short of horrendous.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Unbelievable ending...now we have got to have Tennessee lose the next 2 (and us to win out) for us to get back to Atlanta. Awesome...smh!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Wow. Oh, wow.

UGA hit that bomb with 10sec and I scared the cats with my yelling . Even called the wife since she took the kids to her mother's house. I was like "YEAH, somenoe got to rip out TN hearts with end of game heroics. But no. no.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Unsportsmanlike penalty by Georgia after their TD gave Vols 15 yards of field position and a puncher's chance with 10 seconds to go. An offsides on kickoff added another 5 yards and a decent return set up the Hail Mary. So Georgia screwed themselves. Without the stupid penalties Tennesee loses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator