UK beats #11 UL

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
AT loovle...

We beat a different ky team, but does this add a glimmer of hope today vs f$u?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ky has been a different team since we beat the pants off them. I think I read somewhere earlier, possibly the chatbox, that Ky has TWO RBs with over 1000 yards on the season.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The only takeaway anyone should take from watching college football games is that anything can happen on any given weekend.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What kind of OC can get Kentucky to such high scoring games ? Who is he? What's his resume'?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well Louisville does have some 2 stars starting and a couple of walk ons starting also and it finally caught up to them later in the season. QB can't do it all himself.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Well Louisville does have some 2 stars starting and a couple of walk ons starting also and it finally caught up to them later in the season. QB can't do it all himself.

Stop it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Do you want to trade programs with them?

I was waiting for someone to post this. Eurogator has had a rough week starting threads. UGA lost and I expect USC to lose as well. Kentucky is a surprise. Need another one.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It has nothing to do with stars and "catching up with them." It has to do with Petrino NEVER having a good defense. He is what he is.

Well, Kentucky never has a good offense = they are who they are?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It has nothing to do with stars and "catching up with them." It has to do with Petrino NEVER having a good defense. He is what he is.

I bet Petrino is a force there for some time to come. The guy can do a lot even when he is at a talent disadvantage and the recruiting will be picking up now I would think.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
What kind of OC can get Kentucky to such high scoring games ? Who is he? What's his resume'?

His name is Eddie Gran. He has coached at FSU, Tenn, etc. and most recently at Cincy (they had big offensive numbers at UC last year), where he was hired away this year to help the UK offesne. However the UK offense took a positive turn when Drew Barker got hurt and they had to go to Johnson, who was at the time a non throwing QB. So they went to a run dominated attack, with a lot of direct snaps to RB's and ended up with I believe 2 1000yd rushers, Johnson improved as a passer, but credit this staff for changing the offense to match it's personnell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.