UK beats #11 UL

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
His name is Eddie Gran. He has coached at FSU, Tenn, etc. and most recently at Cincy (they had big offensive numbers at UC last year), where he was hired away this year to help the UK offesne. However the UK offense took a positive turn when Drew Barker got hurt and they had to go to Johnson, who was at the time a non throwing QB. So they went to a run dominated attack, with a lot of direct snaps to RB's and ended up with I believe 2 1000yd rushers, Johnson improved as a passer, but credit this staff for changing the offense to match it's personnell.

Thanks for the info FiFo. Isn't personnel matching a guruvy thing ?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's all smoke and mirrors!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You're right, the ACC is stacked with great teams and players! Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Good twist there because I pointed out a couple of teams seem to be recruiting alright- so the east is stacked right now also I guess.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Our win against Kentucky is an example of how good our team could be if they play to their full potential. Unfortunately that's the only game this year where that's happened. LSU win was a step in the right direction. Hopefully they play even better tonight because tonight is winnable and they need good momentum going into Atlanta.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Good twist there because I pointed out a couple of teams seem to be recruiting alright- so the east is stacked right now also I guess.

Lol says the ultimate spin doctor :lol:

Lville has struggled because they have a coach who couldn't care less about defense. Period. Has nothing to do with stars when you lose to a team like Kentucky

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who thinks beating Kentucky is a quality win is high.

Well hopefully like KY we get a win over an ACC team today as the East hasn't got too many over the ACC the past few years and this year the ACC is beating the SEC as a whole also.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

From SDS

Look at the grin on Stephen Johnson's face before the long TD to Garrett Johnson.

=========

At a 7yr old b-day party in a bowling alley. Luckily, TVs all over the place so we could watch KY-LOU and tOSU-MICH games. Loved the KY win.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
32 replies so far! This is a top 2 or 3 out of all the threads I've started. Maybe I should become a sports writer after the military. I'll make some BIG money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.