Not open for further replies.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Stampini is saying (according to his sources) Fields will be at FNL. :chomp:

FNL is becoming a big event that top guys don't want to miss. Mac has done a very good job of making this one of the key things to "be at" among recruits.

I think Fields is still evaluating where he wants to go, but FNL will be fun so he wants to be there... Mac is creating an event that is "the place to be"

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
FNL is becoming a big event that top guys don't want to miss. Mac has done a very good job of making this one of the key things to "be at" among recruits.

I think Fields is still evaluating where he wants to go, but FNL will be fun so he wants to be there... Mac is creating an event that is "the place to be"
Isn't that how it's supposed to be? It was the place to be before muskychump took a giant dump on it! ;)

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
What if both QB's come and are wanting to commit on the spot? Would we have to turn Corral down? I realize this ain't happening, especially for Mac, but what if? Wouldn't you have to accept both commitments from a pair of 5* studs?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What if both QB's come and are wanting to commit on the spot? Would we have to turn Corral down? I realize this ain't happening, especially for Mac, but what if? Wouldn't you have to accept both commitments from a pair of 5* studs?
you accept both... rather have competition at that spot, then a guy who assumes the spot is his.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fields can play TE if Corral lights it up :stirpot:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes and I give credit to Mac for resurrecting it.

Let's hold tight for a minute. The last couple years has had no talent at it. This year we are expecting a lot of talent but it hasn't happened yet.

He's definitely a better coach than chump. We haven't seen it in recruiting yet. Hopefully this is the year.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Let's hold tight for a minute. The last couple years has had no talent at it. This year we are expecting a lot of talent but it hasn't happened yet.

He's definitely a better coach than chump. We haven't seen it in recruiting yet. Hopefully this is the year.

There seems to be more buzz at this event. It seems to me that Mac has gotten the buzz back and turned this into a "must attend". You are correct... we will know more after this weekend, but the talent expected is the most in recent memory. Got to give him credit when he does something good.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Should the credit be given to the newly hired coaches/recruiters? Maybe Mac will see and make more hiring replacements. Nussmired's offense is causing this HC big problems, the scariest, riskiest problems. I'm hoping Mac is working on the cusp of the "just-right" replacement for those dragazzes.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Should the credit be given to the newly hired coaches/recruiters? Maybe Mac will see and make more hiring replacements. Nussmired's offense is causing this HC big problems, the scariest, riskiest problems. I'm hoping Mac is working on the cusp of the "just-right" replacement for those dragazzes.

If we are going to blame Mac for everything that goes bad, we have to give him credit for hiring new guys that make this difference and empowering them to do that.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Is this really a question... of course you would accept both and let them compete.

Do you know any coach that has ever landed two 5* QBs in the same cycle?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Is this really a question... of course you would accept both and let them compete.

Do you know any coach that has ever landed two 5* QBs in the same cycle?

No I don't, so it would be unprecedented. Just a hypothetical question.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Josh Newberg has confirmed that Fields will be at FNL

Looks like he turned down Saban's invitation to the Champions Cookout to visit the good guys.

The roller coaster ride continues.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Josh Newberg has confirmed that Fields will be at FNL

Looks like he turned down Saban's invitation to the Champions Cookout to visit the good guys.

The roller coaster ride continues.

He and Corral turned down the Bama event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members