Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Lol OK. The most declared major at UF by Football players:

2016: Social and behavior science
2015: African American studies

FSU:
2016: social science
2015: social science

He'll be persuaded to pick a major that helps with his football schedule. Lol at anyone who thinks elite players are going to school for an " academic education".

You mean like Ian Scott, engineering major? Or Lawrence Wright, Building Construction? There are more... Yes, they are the exception, but if Fields isn't blowing smoke, he has better academic options at UF.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
You mean like Ian Scott, engineering major? Or Lawrence Wright, Building Construction? There are more... Yes, they are the exception, but if Fields isn't blowing smoke, he has better academic options at UF.
Those are outliers but I'll bet he takes, business, sports management or social sciences before engineering or computer science. 99% of players go to college to get the NFL it's that simple. They are forced to be in "school".

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
we just went from 91% 9% underdog to UGA for Corral, to now favored for him om 247

http://247sports.com/Player/Matt-Corral-68282

There is some talk on twitter about Corral being blown away by his visit to UF, but can't tell if that is just hot air or confirmed...the 247 predictions seem to be running with it though.

Perhaps this is what Fields means?

Screenshot_20170721-215124.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll take him!
Said it before and I'll say again, I personally would prefer Fields if we had our pickens, however both are automatic takes IMO. Both stand a very high chance of winning the starting job as true freshmen.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
It's Corral fellas....thats what's out there anyways. Tom Loy (with 247) said Mac killed it with Corral and he brought his mom and his HS coach with him. Hopefully he'll pull the trigger soon so we can start building this class! Screw waiting around on a kid who seems to love attention more than trying to build the class he's going to be in.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's Corral fellas....thats what's out there anyways. Tom Loy (with 247) said Mac killed it with Corral and he brought his mom and his HS coach with him. Hopefully he'll pull the trigger soon so we can start building this class! Screw waiting around on a kid who seems to love attention more than trying to build the class he's going to be in.
yup...take the one that is willing to pull the trigger

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would usually take the passer anyway. We have RBs to run the ball, unless our offensive coaches are failing.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I would usually take the passer anyway. We have RBs to run the ball, unless our offensive coaches are failing.
I'm not a fan of the dual threat guys because more times than not they're bust. I think Fields is really good tho but I personally think the other kid has a higher chance of panning out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.