Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a fan of the dual threat guys because more times than not they're bust. I think Fields is really good tho but I personally think the other kid has a higher chance of panning out.
A passer who can run is great. Most dual threats aren't.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
I'm not a fan of the dual threat guys because more times than not they're bust. I think Fields is really good tho but I personally think the other kid has a higher chance of panning out.

Fields looks like the real deal to me but a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. With that being said I would take Corral's commit and wouldn't look back.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just give us one of them, don't care which. If corral wants to be a gator enough to commit soon then take him and don't look back. If fields wants to play the game, go for it. They're both outstanding players but I prefer the one that's excited about being a gator!

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I would be willing to bet the coaches told Fields that he had to make a decision or they were going to go with Corral. Looks like Fields passed.

I'm happy with Corral. At least we know we're getting a guy that won't back down from a fight.

Looks like there is a good chance that the two will play against each other annually.

Completely different styles and personalities, but another Danny and Peyton perhaps?

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
:dunno:

little more context here because it is him talking

Sounds like he knows someone is gonna commit tonight or soon I guess, just not him.

I will say this, I love the way fields carries himself. Kid is sharp and it shows in his presentation. I will be happy with either, but how handled himself there ment more to me than how he threw tonight

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll take golden corral any day
I will say this, I love the way fields carries himself. Kid is sharp and it shows in his presentation. I will be happy with either, but how handled himself there ment more to me than how he threw tonight
He sounded like a good kid to me too. But I'm gonna have to recant that statement if he goes to fsu or Georgia.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@t-gator and @alcoholica are butt buddies :lol:
fd747b21703b044615b93536f4e53d95.jpg

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would be willing to bet the coaches told Fields that he had to make a decision or they were going to go with Corral. Looks like Fields passed.

I'm happy with Corral. At least we know we're getting a guy that won't back down from a fight.

Looks like there is a good chance that the two will play against each other annually.

Completely different styles and personalities, but another Danny and Peyton perhaps?

We lead for Corral. The kid hasn't committed. Calm down. It's a good spot to be in, but Fields also made FNL his last visit. If you think the staff is pressuring Fields you are crazy. If Corral wants to commit they will take it, but they aren't pushing Fields away until Corral is 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator