Status
Not open for further replies.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He does seem to really like the attention. And that's cool, he's earned the right. I'm quite pleased with how things are working out regardless.
I don't see that tweet as seeking attention. He was just making a joke because of this tweet by Anthony Schwartz

Just kids havin fun to me :dunno:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well I don't follow that stuff so wtf do I know. But I'll take mari's word on it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all gonna be feelin mighty silly for all this worrying when he commits to the good guys right next to Corral. When Corral committed Fields tweeted "my boi", and Corral tweeted back "see you soon". That wasn't no code. That was straight up telling us all what was about to go down. Y'all just overlooking the obvious.:grin:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UGA and F$U have established sophomore QBs. Will he want to wait like that? He'd be better off at PSU.

I dunno if he is or not, but we would be in that scenario. I still think he's a Gator though.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I dunno if he is or not, but we would be in that scenario. I still think he's a Gator though.

We would be in that scenario IF Franks shows real spark and potential as s starter. Eason & Fancoise are established starters. Franks isn't yet.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Fields really reminds me of someone. I just can't put my finger on it. Had something to do with a laptop and and dorm room window...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fields really reminds me of someone. I just can't put my finger on it. Had something to do with a laptop and and dorm room window...
Talent wise they are similar, but Fields is much smarter academically

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
UGA and F$U have established sophomore QBs. Will he want to wait like that? He'd be better off at PSU.
Oh...i would absolutely be on board with him going to PSU :lol: That would be the perfect scenario for us! However...i would rather see him at UGA than FSU because I'm not worried about UGA with five 5* QB'S on the roster as long as Chaney is there. Plus i want to see FSU's QB play struggle like we have over the last several years. I'm tired of hearing "Jimbo is the best at developing QB's" narrative the media pushes because it's absolute bull*hit!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh...i would absolutely be on board with him going to PSU :lol: That would be the perfect scenario for us! However...i would rather see him at UGA than FSU because I'm not worried about UGA with five 5* QB'S on the roster as long as Chaney is there. Plus i want to see FSU's QB play struggle like we have over the last several years. I'm tired of hearing "Jimbo is the best at developing QB's" narrative the media pushes because it's absolute bull*hit!
this...all of it

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

To be clear - I'd rather have him at UF.

I agree with you on Jimbo. He did a nice job with Ponder but I could have coached jaMEis if I could have stomached his sociopathy.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I don't see that tweet as seeking attention. He was just making a joke because of this tweet by Anthony Schwartz

Just kids havin fun to me :dunno:

Schwartz is claiming that he knows where Fields is going to sign. He also says that if his tweet gets 1,000 retweets he will reveal the choice.

I think he's trolling.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Apparently, we are still actively recruiting Justin Fields.

Today is the first day that schools can send an official offer to a recruit. It can give some insight as to who the schools are actually recruiting and who they think they may have a chance to land.

We wouldn't send an official offer to Fields at this point if we weren't still trying to land him. I don't think they are pursuing him as hard as they were before Corral committed, but they are definitely still pursuing him to some degree.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Im glad they are still after him but I dont think he is coming here now.....I would love to be wrong.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I wouldn't stop recruiting Fields. These are great recruits but you don't know if one, both or neither will excel at the next level. We still don't even know if our 4* redshirt can excel - a "great summer" means nothing.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Schwartz is claiming that he knows where Fields is going to sign. He also says that if his tweet gets 1,000 retweets he will reveal the choice.

I think he's trolling.

Once he gets 1000 he will just say that Fields is going to either x, y, z, etc....however many teams are his finalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.