UPDATE: QB Justin Fields Commits to The Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Being a Cali kid is definitely a worry. But being an EE makes that a lot safer. And he immediately zoned in on UF when he deiced to leave Cali. Plus it appears his family wants him out of the land of fruits and nuts. I would normally say it's 50/05 but I feel safe with Corral's commitment.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta give the kid credit for being smart enough to get as far away from that fuggin state as he can.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
Gotta give the kid credit for being smart enough to get as far away from that fuggin state as he can.

California is super over crowded but the weather is amazing and if you like the outdoors it's hard to beat.

It also helps to have lots of $$$$$ as it's very expensive.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
California is super over crowded but the weather is amazing and if you like the outdoors it's hard to beat.

It also helps to have lots of $$$$$ as it's very expensive.
I spent a week in LA and Newport Beach this spring. Not once did the sunlight break through the smog. Fck that place.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No need, I think I already have it...

see you in a month :byebye:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@jeffsentell: I learned quite a bit chatting with 5-star QB Justin Fields today. Here's just the first part of it: http://sptz.us/2tI4WBt

Claims he hasn't eliminated UF despite the Corral commitment.

Interesting read...Sounds like it is Auburn, UGA, FSU. I see a lot of reasons in his answers that it is UGA.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think UGA is a dumb decision for him but what do I know. Auburn isn't a good one either. Go back to Penn State or UF lol.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look, if he isn't afraid of 2 five star QBs at Ugly, he probably isn't afraid of 1 five star QB at UF. That being said, I think it's Barn vs Rapeis State.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think UGA is a dumb decision for him but what do I know. Auburn isn't a good one either. Go back to Penn State or UF lol.
Would love to see him go back to Penn St and be a thorn in Urbans side.

But, he could come to UF and redshirt...Corral starts next season as a true freshman. Franks transfers..Allen sticks just because. Could work. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.