Status
Not open for further replies.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So no videos of him making out with random chicks at the bar. That's encouraging.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Pizza? Embrace that college experience. Was it Five Star?

I'd heard on here, may even have been from you though I'm not sure, that Gainesville ran FiveStar out of town. It was replaced by a cheaper chain, I believe called 3-Star. Happened, what, about December 2014?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude I don't want to blast the kid about his lifestyle but he "allegedly" lIkes the "white girl"
Cool!

We are closer to Columbia than all the competition.

Scarface-Tony-Montana-Al-Pacino.jpg

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Says who?
Damn bruh...do u want me to look it up and email it 2 u also? I just told u what the deal was yet you steadily asking for me to explain it further after i said "i don't want to blast the kid" afterall...It's his business...not mine! It's well known (which is why he doesn't have an offer yet) and has been talked about on damn near every board...do some research!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Damn bruh...do u want me to look it up and email it 2 u also? I just told u what the deal was yet you steadily asking for me to explain it further after i said "i don't want to blast the kid" afterall...It's his business...not mine! It's well known (which is why he doesn't have an offer yet) and has been talked about on damn near every board...do some research!

I just thought since you seemed so familiar with the story that you would have the details easily accessible to you. Nevermind.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Details on Justin Fields‘ trip
The nation’s No. 1 dual-threat passer met with two quarterbacks during his visit to Florida this week.

One is experiencing his first month at UF. The other has been a Gator for more than 50 years.

Justin Fields, the nation’s No. 1 dual-threat quarterback, got a dose of Florida’s past and present on Wednesday. SEC Country has learned of a few details from his two-trip to Gainesville.

Fields arrived on Tuesday evening and hung out with the incoming freshmen and their parents. He ate pizza in the press box with the new players and some staff members, who made it a point to showcase their family atmosphere and what the Gators can offer outside of football.

The 5-star passer ate breakfast the following morning with former Notre Dame QB Malik Zaire, who officially became a Gator on Tuesday when he enrolled as a graduate transfer. They spent three days together in early June at the Elite 11 and Fields looked forward to reconnecting with Zaire this week.

RELATED: Justin Fields discusses meeting Florida’s Malik Zaire at Elite 11

Fields also had the opportunity to sit down with Florida ambassador Steve Spurrier, a legendary player (1963-66) and coach (1990-2001) for the Gators. They met in Spurrier’s office and Fields enjoyed talking to the larger-than-life personality, providing a nice touch for the Gators on the trip.

UF coach Jim McElwain, his assistants and his recruiting staffers feel confident about the visit they put together for Fields. He received the red-carpet treatment Tuesday night, spent time with Zaire and Spurrier on Wednesday and left Florida’s campus with a better feel for the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.