I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We'll have a full class or more.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gonna be interesting this year. Practically all of the top 25 have 20 commits and I expect most will be signing Dec 20th. We are sitting with 13 commits. Meaning we are going to be going after the leftovers and the few highly rated hold outs. I'm surprised Mullen has processed so many out. Either he has a plan or we gonna be up the creek. Does seem that right off the bat he's gone after higher rated recruits than Mac ever did. Right now we are in play for three (or 4 if you count want to count Fields) of the Rivals top 10.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gonna be interesting this year. Practically all of the top 25 have 20 commits and I expect most will be signing Dec 20th. We are sitting with 13 commits. Meaning we are going to be going after the leftovers and the few highly rated hold outs. I'm surprised Mullen has processed so many out. Either he has a plan or we gonna be up the creek. Does seem that right off the bat he's gone after higher rated recruits than Mac ever did. Right now we are in play for three (or 4 if you count want to count Fields) of the Rivals top 10.

I am getting a little nervous myself. We are all the way down from the #12 Rivals class to the # 33 class since Mullen took over. I know its mostly due to the low numbers but we don't need to be starting off with a class outside the top 15 right off the bat. Hopefully he can at least kept it about where it was when he took over.

Georgia is once again killing it there. FSU is in a situation like we were when Mac took over but I have a feeling their coach will be picking some nice recruits up based on his past history.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
i-know-right.jpg

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am getting a little nervous myself. We are all the way down from the #12 Rivals class to the # 33 class since Mullen took over. I know its mostly due to the low numbers but we don't need to be starting off with a class outside the top 15 right off the bat. Hopefully he can at least kept it about where it was when he took over.

Georgia is once again killing it there. FSU is in a situation like we were when Mac took over but I have a feeling their coach will be picking some nice recruits up based on his past history.
Our recruiting class is probably not going to be very good this year as with most transition classes but if you look at who we lost so far (other than Chase and Copeland) it was mostly dead weight. The one higher ranked OL Dunlap decommitted and went to Minnesota...there is a reason for that and it's because he is bad and out of shape. We fell because of numbers mostly at this point.

I would like to know how they go about planning for the suspended guys? It seems beyond ridiculous at this point that something hasn't been settled...how long does it take to schedule a student conduct hearing? This is valuable information that Mullen should know about at this point...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont even know why threat and traz are having this thing.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bump....for those having a pissing contest about how many more we can sign in February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator