UPDATED Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
2222 being on the list, primarily bc he was the Official Apologizer of All Thing Butteriffic, and bc three or four fvkking fools liked every bit of 3star 115th ranked offense loving bullshyt he posted is a shamesty.
And yet...he has a higher ratio than me. Pretty kewl...:flush:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If I could go back and delete my old PF posts, two things would happen.

One, my ratio would be well over 100%. And two, the PF would lose almost all of its rationality and level headedness. :grin:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There has been like inflation. That's why so many new posters are ranked so high.

If you just looked at Queenie's posts for the last couple of years, I bet she'd be top 10. Ditto for Zambo, Brad, Pasty, and even Ox himself.

We founding members created a lot of posts when likes were few and far between. It's bringing down our average.

I'm not suggesting you increase the value of older likes or anything. Like Swonkey said, it's the internet. Relax.

I'm only offering an explanation for the results you're seeing.

Alex.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm generally disappointed.
giphy.gif

Woodroe

Sir Knowitall
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I don't encourage posting. I encourage quality posting. I'm generally disappointed.
I love your logic and agree wholeheartedly. Except that I am specifically disappointed more often than generally. I could name some names. Hell, half the time it's me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.