Urban Meyer interview

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I heard thru the grapevine that BN was looking for a "Director of janitorial services for special events" to scrap the crap off the field and the vomit from the stands for the upcoming season. Additional responsibilities extend to fumigating the coaching offices daily.

Sorry but I’m already booked. The local Gator club enlisted my services last season and it’s been a very busy & well paying job. I command ever increasing wages each week with the way this shyt show continues to get worse by the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Angry, not even close..... More like "Burnt Out"

Pumper, just with your mom!
Cheech And Chong Weed GIF

You need to get burnt out with Corch. It fixes every medical condition, including incontinence, Im told.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I personally think Urban wants to come back and win another natty at Florida. His ego is big enough that I bet he’s itching to come back and be the savior. I bet he wants to a how everyone that all the coaches since he left have been chumps and he still has the ability to turn a program around.

He’d come back and win a natty within 3-4 years and call it quits. I’m 100% fine with that..

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You can smell it on him even through video
What are you talking about? The only thing I can see on that video is a guy who knows a failed project when he sees one(Fooley in 2010) and now Karl Kevorkian/Stricklin.....jesus christ winning more than 5 games a year is not going to devalue your kids UF degrees...

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
What are you talking about? The only thing I can see on that video is a guy who knows a failed project when he sees one(Fooley in 2010) and now Karl Kevorkian/Stricklin.....jesus christ winning more than 5 games a year is not going to devalue your kids UF degrees...
None of the above has anything to do with what I said.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There are Poptarts…

Breakfast Snack GIF by Pop-Tarts

And there are “ghey” Poptarts…

Tanning GIF by Pop-Tarts

@Detroitgator clearly did not cross the line.

* Images are for reference only; no implications or accusations are intended!

ted

Aug 24, 2019
I personally think Urban wants to come back and win another natty at Florida. His ego is big enough that I bet he’s itching to come back and be the savior. I bet he wants to a how everyone that all the coaches since he left have been chumps and he still has the ability to turn a program around.

He’d come back and win a natty within 3-4 years and call it quits. I’m 100% fine with that..
Unfortunately, I believe that the Gator nation has a different set of expectations than our current administration. Our administration has no incentive to put an elite football program together consistently. Their main focus is academic ranking and DEI initiatives. The 83 million per season UF will receive starting next year is not contingent on wins/ on field performance, so except for pride and ambition, the administration does give a **** if we are 4-8 because they still get their fat check. This program will continue to drift until a new , intelligent, aggressive AD is hired with the assurances that will be allowed every resource by the president/ board of regents to produce an elite football team that competes for the CFP every single season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator