Urban Meyer to coach Gators again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Can we not post this **** on twitter. makes the site look like a bunch of retards...

Im not doubting your friend told you that but come on it's not remotely realistic

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can we not post this **** on twitter. makes the site look like a bunch of retards...

Im not doubting your friend told you that but come on it's not remotely realistic
First off, we ARE a bunch of retards. Secondly, no one sees our Twitter. Thirdly, imagine if this incredible story actually came true - it would have been broken on the GCMB. :lol:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JFC I can't believe we're relegated to this kind of dialogue due to desperation.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And? We're better than this. We're all better than this. At least everyone but Jboss.
78 said he's heard there have been conversations. What's the harm in discussing it?

And since when are we better than this?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is like a 900 number for Ox, pure fantasy but he'll get his rocks off anyway.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If Meyer returned, is there any doubt Tebow would have a place on the staff?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
78 said he's heard there have been conversations. What's the harm in discussing it?

And since when are we better than this?
This would the equivalent of a Tennessee thread about Gruden. We'd be laughing our axes off at them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This would the equivalent of a Tennessee thread about Gruden. We'd be laughing our axes off at them.
I don't give a flying **** what any other fan bases think of us right now. We can't look any worse than how we do on the actual football field.

And this isn't like Gruden at all. Urban Meyer coached for us and won titles for us. He still has a home in Gainesville, and his buyout is only $2 million.

And it's been six years, so he probably wants out. :lol:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't give a flying **** what any other fan bases think of us right now. We can't look any worse than how we do on the actual football field.

And this isn't like Gruden at all. Urban Meyer coached for us and won titles for us. He still has a home in Gainesville, and his buyout is only $2 million.

And it's been six years, so he probably wants out. :lol:
Well... I thought you were at least better than this. It's good to know you're ok with this place turning into Volnation, or whatever the heck it's called.

Urbs isn't coming back.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well... I thought you were at least better than this. It's good to know you're ok with this place turning into Volnation, or whatever the heck it's called.

Urbs isn't coming back.
It's a message board, and during coach searches we are going to discuss every damn rumor that's out there. Sorry you don't like it. We'll have a new coach soon and all the speculation will end.

If you want to b!tch at someone do it at '78, who started this one. I recommend you send him a strongly worded PM so he knows you disapprove. Make sure you wag your finger hard enough that he really knows he's been bad.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Urbs isn't coming back.
You don't know that. There's been not one but TWO phone calls. Hard to ignore that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member