UT Prediction Thread

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The enemy gets no quarter in the GC. Make no mistake. UT is the enemy. And i believe Volnation is the appropriate venue for the enemy,

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Think that UF's Defense is the story of the game. Stop the run, get a couple of turnovers and Possibily a score. Offense just do what you do.

31-21 UF

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I'm thinking another frustrating close Gator loss. Where we have a special teams blunder, and some more bad in game coaching at critical times by Napier. Until Napier can prove he can coach competently in these big games, it's hard to pick UF. It's nothing to do with the players, because I think we're as talented as Tenn, it's just coaching.

Tenn 27
UF 21

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If the Gators can stop the Tenn run game you win this game. It’s that simple.
If you can’t and the Tenn trio of ball carriers are popping off 4-6 YPC then it’s gonna be a long day. That opens up WR routes nearly impossible to defend.
Milton can be inaccurate, we all know that, but don’t rely on him throwing 3 INTS in this game. He’s thrown 207 passes as a Tennessee QB and has 0 INTS.
Gator nation is gonna be loud and proud. Swamp is gonna be lit.
This is gonna be an X’s and O’s game.
I like Heuple.

1694867987843.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking another frustrating close Gator loss. Where we have a special teams blunder, and some more bad in game coaching at critical times by Napier. Until Napier can prove he can coach competently in these big games, it's hard to pick UF. It's nothing to do with the players, because I think we're as talented as Tenn, it's just coaching.

Tenn 27
UF 21
:killhim:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He’s thrown 207 passes as a Tennessee QB and has 0 INTS.
jinx story of our times GIF by Trevor Moore

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Tenn 27
UF 21
Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There is absolutely zero reason to pick us to win today, but Fuchs it.
26-24 Gators find a way
:chomp:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I hate to say it but I think TN wins this one by double digits. I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see Billy getting it done.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
If the Gators can stop the Tenn run game you win this game. It’s that simple.
If you can’t and the Tenn trio of ball carriers are popping off 4-6 YPC then it’s gonna be a long day. That opens up WR routes nearly impossible to defend.
Milton can be inaccurate, we all know that, but don’t rely on him throwing 3 INTS in this game. He’s thrown 207 passes as a Tennessee QB and has 0 INTS.
Gator nation is gonna be loud and proud. Swamp is gonna be lit.
This is gonna be an X’s and O’s game.
I like Heuple.
IMG_0062.jpeg
Are you on the left or right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.