UVA ****s the bed, Kensucky still blows it

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, the narrative I heard on radio today was that no one should have expected Kentucky to get very far as this was a weaker than usual squad. In fact, it points to a great coaching job by Calipari to get them to this point in the competition because they weren't very good.

That's some pretty good spin-doctoring.
The narrative I heard was how great Calipari is at coaching because he basically has an entire new roster every year with the One & Done's. Again, an amazing coaching job by Calipari to get his teams to the Sweet 16.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The narrative I heard was how great Calipari is at coaching because he basically has an entire new roster every year with the One & Done's. Again, an amazing coaching job by Calipari to get his teams to the Sweet 16.
Cal sux. He lost to frikkin' K State, a team with minimal talent on their roster. But of course folks will tell you what a great job he did losing to a 9 seed.

After all the talk about how improved the SEC was, we didn't see it in the tournament. I actually expected better, starting with Mike White's Gators.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
SEC has too few "polished" players of too little BBIQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.