Recruiting Van Jefferson Ruled Eligible by SEC to Play in 2018

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Or we know they are getting in and just be patient.
Maybe they will...but why be patient? Why not just get them eligible as soon as freaking possible like every other program? Explain why we should take our time on something that doesn't need extra time? Maybe Grimes...maybe because his isn't as cut and dry as Jefferson but why wait.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So in the span of 12 hours, Urbs is getting fired and we get our 2 best weapons cleared to play. Now if only Georgia could get busted for paying players, this week would be made!

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
There was never a doubt that staff was all over this. It was almost comical reading almost daily how we were mishandling this...not filing...not following up. I loved the way DM handled this. Did not allow it to play out publicly.....kept everything close to the vest. Really well handled.

2 top notch receivers ready to ball out. Can’t wait for this season to start.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
"It's CRIMINAL that our legal department sits on their collective asses and hasn't yet filed the paperwor....paper...oh, damn."
-Donkey (well, it probably went something like that...)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If somehow EJ can manage to be even slightly ahead of schedule, I will have an entirely different viewpoint of this season and beyond. Either way, still great news to enter Fall camp with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator