Recruiting Van Jefferson Ruled Eligible by SEC to Play in 2018

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh... weird ALL of these guys post EVERYTHING, almost every tweet, and no one actually wrote about this.
That's why i said take it for what it's worth....who knows if he actually knows anything

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And you know they haven't.....how?
Probably the fact that every other Ole Miss transfer has already been cleared and 2 ohio state transfers have cleared as well. There is only 1 Ole Miss transfer and 1 ohio state transfer that has yet to be cleared...seems a little too obvious not to be just a coincidence

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's hard to imagine how this athletic department could fvkk up more without intentionally trying to sink us.

The incompetence is everywhere.

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Does the Freedom of Information Act apply to athletic departments? If it does, we should find out what is holding this up. If this is as bad as it looks, the AD and the coach should be fired for non-performance.
You're going to have to wait a couple of years for that, but it's coming.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Probably the fact that every other Ole Miss transfer has already been cleared and 2 ohio state transfers have cleared as well. There is only 1 Ole Miss transfer and 1 ohio state transfer that has yet to be cleared...seems a little too obvious not to be just a coincidence

I seriously have no clue but I don't think anyone else does either. Mullen obviously cant recruit worth a darn but I have a problem believing he wouldn't work to clear his best receiver. Even he isn't that dumb...I don't think.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I seriously have no clue but I don't think anyone else does either. Mullen obviously cant recruit worth a darn but I have a problem believing he wouldn't work to clear his best receiver. Even he isn't that dumb...I don't think.
You wouldn't think so...and yet here we keep waiting while every other team gets this cleared up ASAP

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
We’ve probably got the entire legal team doing an in-depth audit on the eligibility of the baseball and softball teams to ensure all players will be in good stead for the opening of their new facilities. We’ll get to the football team once that’s been completed. Priorities you know.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2: we publicize EVERYTHING. We even celebrate the occasional commit even if it is a walkon QB.

But this they are keeping quiet? :lmao2:

How does anyone really know when he says he cant discuss it now? I know you believe your a mind reader but your medium skills might be off a little.

You're being too kind, mandan. Swonkey's skills are far below medium.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Van Jefferson and Grimes are practicing. No need to panic. Haters like Donkey who have no game are gonna hate.
You might be right about them being eligible or whatever. But you're easily the most annoying poster I've ever seen on a message board. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.