Vols predicted to win 10 games by ESPN

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I caught the end of the UT football preview on SEC network earlier tonight, and McElroy and some other guy predicted UT to go 10-2 with the only loses to uga and Bama. I literally laughed out loud. I think 7-5 is much more likely for them. How are all these morons on ESPN getting jobs as analysts?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They've had a terrible off season. I don't see them getting past Oklahoma. Too be honest , I'm more worried about Kentucky.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
mtbu.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They're smokin' some stuff in Bristol.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
7-6 as usual and Butch is on the hotseat.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like they've been predicted to win 10 for a long time now...... I've got them 8-4 on the year. Slight improvement, not a whole lot. Dobbs is overrated, and once he comes to Gainesville you'll see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 10, 2014
t-gator;n268399 said:
I don't see them getting past Oklahoma.

Could be a real Waterloo moment for them. They get Oklahoma at home. Everybody has been building ut up. On paper ut may have a more talented roster. According to all the experts, they have the more talented qb. If ut loses that game, it's going to be a rough season.

Edit: I just looked at their schedule. That Oklahoma game is more of a Waterloo than I imagined. After it they have Western Carolina (whatever). Then they have UF, arkansas at home, georgia at home, open date, alabama away. Losing to oklahoma and then to us could set them on a really twisted downward spiral. Could really seem being 3-4 or even 2-5 if they don't get some positive momentum out of that game.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n268457 said:
Could be a real Waterloo moment for them. They get Oklahoma at home. Everybody has been building ut up. On paper ut may have a more talented roster. According to all the experts, they have the more talented qb. If ut loses that game, it's going to be a rough season.

Edit: I just looked at their schedule. That Oklahoma game is more of a Waterloo than I imagined. After it they have Western Carolina (whatever). Then they have UF, arkansas at home, georgia at home, open date, alabama away. Losing to oklahoma and then to us could set them on a really twisted downward spiral. Could really seem being 3-4 or even 2-5 if they don't get some positive momentum out of that game.
Oklahoma,arky,uga and us are probably all losses for them. Not to mention Alabama. No way they go10-2.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n268407 said:
7-6 as usual and Butch is on the hotseat.

Have you ever seen a coach with more gimmicky crap than Butch? The guy runs around practice screaming in to a microphone which is heard throughout the stadium, he's trying to coordinate some cheesy chant that he wants the fans to do after every first down. He refers to his teams by a number, "team 115, or team 118" whatever the hell it is.

After this year's 5-6 losses, maybe they'll finally figure out he's an average coach with a very average history. And then the Vols will win another offseason national title and we'll hear how 2016 is really their year.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
PatDooleySucks;n268457 said:
Wow...the hicks will be calling for Bitch Jones head when they're 1-5....That's a brutal schedule if I've ever seen one.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n268474 said:
Wow...the hicks will be calling for Bitch Jones head when they're 1-5....That's a brutal schedule if I've ever seen one.

Similar to last year, he'll win 4 out of their last 5 against Vandy, UK and a couple of directional schools. Then they'll be saying how poised they are for a great run in 2016...for like the 10th year in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator