Vols predicted to win 10 games by ESPN

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n268457 said:
Could be a real Waterloo moment for them. They get Oklahoma at home. Everybody has been building ut up. On paper ut may have a more talented roster. According to all the experts, they have the more talented qb. If ut loses that game, it's going to be a rough season.

Edit: I just looked at their schedule. That Oklahoma game is more of a Waterloo than I imagined. After it they have Western Carolina (whatever). Then they have UF, arkansas at home, georgia at home, open date, alabama away. Losing to oklahoma and then to us could set them on a really twisted downward spiral. Could really seem being 3-4 or even 2-5 if they don't get some positive momentum out of that game.

One thing UT is really good at winning is the moral victory.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Looking at their 1st half schedule I don't see how anyone in their right mind could pick them to win 10 games....then again it is ESPN. I guess the games against UF and UGA might be toss up's at this point, but the beat downs applied by OU, Bama and Arky will be nothing short of curb stomping's. I also don't think they will be able to score enough on our defense to be able to beat us at home.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n268394 said:
I caught the end of the UT football preview on SEC network earlier tonight, and McElroy and some other guy predicted UT to go 10-2 with the only loses to uga and Bama. I literally laughed out loud. I think 7-5 is much more likely for them. How are all these morons on ESPN getting jobs as analysts?

That's funny, being when they did a season breakdown of Florida, they had Florida beating Tennesse. These guys can't get their $hit straight.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n268477 said:
Similar to last year, he'll win 4 out of their last 5 against Vandy, UK and a couple of directional schools. Then they'll be saying how poised they are for a great run in 2016...for like the 10th year in a row.

:exactly:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n268489 said:
That's funny, being when they did a season breakdown of Florida, they had Florida beating Tennesse. These guys can't get their $hit straight.

They had two different "analysts" do the breakdown for UF. Those guys had us going 7-5 saying that is an improvement from last year, except that it's not an improvement from last year at all.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n268507 said:
They had two different "analysts" do the breakdown for UF. Those guys had us going 7-5 saying that is an improvement from last year, except that it's not an improvement from last year at all.

Ok, I didn't see the UT one, just the UF one. Still doesn't make sense same network two different predictions. I thought ESPN undersold UF, and apparently oversell UT.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I have all but written off ESPN. Most of their "news stories" has become too political, and when they talk sports they hype the hot team. Hell Herbie said in his "Herbie Awards" that VHIII isn't the best corner in College football....crack they smoke much....in my Yoda Voice.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There's a better chance of Muschump becoming a great offensive mind than there is of UT going 10-2.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I could see it. 7 wins, 3 moral victories, there you go, 10-2.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Last time they won 10 games Krispy Kreme was roaming their sideline. I have no reason to believe they will do it this year. 7-5

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is great.

7-5 if they catch some good breaks

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UT better have a great punter to get such hype ?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They are going to have their hands full with Bowling Green in Nashville on Saturday afternoon. They'll eek out a win.

They lose to UF, UGA, ARKY, BAMA, UK, and MIZZOU. Somehow they beat OU and USC, but those could be losses as well.

6-6.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n268889 said:
They are going to have their hands full with Bowling Green in Nashville on Saturday afternoon. They'll eek out a win.

They lose to UF, UGA, ARKY, BAMA, UK, and MIZZOU. Somehow they beat OU and USC, but those could be losses as well.

6-6.

No way they beat Oklahoma.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Even if they do win 10 they ain't beating the Gators. And, if they do win 10 Butch will be retained much to our joy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.