Vosean Joseph

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was impressed from here.

He'll have time to work on pass coverage.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was impressed from here.

He'll have time to work on pass coverage.

Sherit had a lot to do with allowing that play to happen - he smacked Fournette pretty good and got him off-balance and he never recovered to: 1. possibly receive the ball from Etling; and 2. make a block on Joseph to keep him from making the stop.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't put bostic in the same league as spikes

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
He's a banger, he's young, and he'll put on weight. I was impressed.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
What I enjoyed most about the game other that the win itself, was getting a chance to see some of the backups getting more playing time, since we had so many starters out with "injuries" we got to see alot of this guy. He does look promising as does Dawson and Gardner. Defense isn't our problem.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Joseph has really played well. I'm very impressed with him. If we can continue to see growth from him and get some production from Moon, Reese and Johnson our starting 3 might not be that bad... the problem is we have zero depth behind them.

The kid from Lakeland (Miller) is supposed to be very good for a 3* and we are trending for Levi Jones. If we can get Levi and one more LB to join Miller in the class that would help.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Played very well for a true freshmen. Hopefully he'll continue to progress going into next year.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Joseph has really played well. I'm very impressed with him. If we can continue to see growth from him and get some production from Moon, Reese and Johnson our starting 3 might not be that bad... the problem is we have zero depth behind them.

The kid from Lakeland (Miller) is supposed to be very good for a 3* and we are trending for Levi Jones. If we can get Levi and one more LB to join Miller in the class that would help.
FYI: James Houston (committed since July) is supposed to be an early enrollee, I believe.
http://247sports.com/player/james-houston-86852

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.