We are Florida

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Be careful when you write We Are Florida, Coach. Your and my memory of We Are brings back ancient pain.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, here's a cycle in life for you... "wait 'til next year".

I can appreciate the teacher in you; I can only pray not one of those mind destroying your country sucks-take from the hard worker while you sit on your arse liberal teachers. But as I would state to Mac, I don't need life lessons while I'm living life. Most of us have been following the Gators since we attended school there and our loyalty is unlikely to change due to that inherent love/memories. With that PE, I appreciate the attempt at uplifting our downtrodden spirits.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If coach had his way we'd stay a disaster so he could continue his holier than thou routine.

:snob:

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
funny-memes-everything-is-fine.jpg

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We are Florida and we don't make any changes to try and win games

Actually, this is likely the main reason I have climbed off the Mac train. I dont mind a loss but I do mind a loss when we do absolutely nothing on either side of the ball differently when we are being out coached and out played. We should have benched Luke early and changed our play calling that just wasnt working. Our defense was continuously out of position and being overly aggressive causing them to break free for long gains and that could have been easily corrected. As for Luke, we have given him plenty of time to prove he should be the starter. He just isnt good. I will say that with a decent QB yesterday we would have scored at least two TDs with all of the missed open receivers we saw. Mac does not seem like a game manager at all. Any HC would have pulled the QB and been on the DCs ass to make changes. Its like nothing was said at half time. He was like lets wait and see if our guys play better in the 2nd half on their own. Like I said, I dont mind a loss if we have played our hearts out and tried to make adjustments when needed. I see zero of that and we will never win a championship with this type of leadership. Unprepared and uninspired.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
this week is crucial. If mac trots out the same lineup (minus half the defense that went down yesterday) I won't be able to take it. First it's Harris, this year del rio with a God-given right to start irrespective of results.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Petrino might be a womanizer but he's not a pedophile. That's such a vile thing that it shouldn't even be thrown around in jest. Cmon Augusta, you're better than that.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a fan, I'm a pumper and I'm a realist. The product on the field doesn't show any improvement!

If I see improvement or upward movement, I can exhibit patience but being a Fan demands that I want the best for and by my Team. I'm not seeing any positive momentum in this Football Program and I have a right to be critical of that.

My Loyalty hasn't changed, my Respect for the Institution hasn't changed but my satisfaction with the Football Program has definitely taken a hit.

I don't like to lose but I can live with a loss here and there if the other team is just better but when we find ourselves losing games (plural) because of poor Coaching, poor execution and lack of Fight, that's not acceptable.

I'm not demanding that we win every game but at least I'd like to say "we left it all on the field" after a loss. It seems like a long time since we've played Gator Football!

Mini Rant over

Go Vote!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I'm a fan, I'm a pumper and I'm a realist. The product on the field doesn't show any improvement!

If I see improvement or upward movement, I can exhibit patience but being a Fan demands that I want the best for and by my Team. I'm not seeing any positive momentum in this Football Program and I have a right to be critical of that.

My Loyalty hasn't changed, my Respect for the Institution hasn't changed but my satisfaction with the Football Program has definitely taken a hit.

I don't like to lose but I can live with a loss here and there if the other team is just better but when we find ourselves losing games (plural) because of poor Coaching, poor execution and lack of Fight, that's not acceptable.

I'm not demanding that we win every game but at least I'd like to say "we left it all on the field" after a loss. It seems like a long time since we've played Gator Football!

Mini Rant over

Go Vote!
good post. I have to feel this is what most of us feel. we want Mac to work out, we just arent seeing it and may not

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
Our dog's name is Tebow, our last dog was Gator, the next one will probably be Steve. I proudly fly a large Gator flag in Massachusetts, our cars are adorned with the proper amount of Gator stickers, decals etc. I have more orange and blue ink on my body than anything else, hell even my wife has a gator tattoo. What I'm trying to say is I'm one of the biggest Gator fans in New England (unfortunately) a Gator for life BUT when something is wrong with the coaching, system, players or anything else I'm going to say something about it. I've earned the right to b****! I will support them when they play SC, LSU and fsu and if they somehow make it to the SECCG I'll support them there too, although I wouldn't put any money on em. Have a great day and GO VOTE and GO GATORS!!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The joy and camaraderie of college fanship resides in their favorite college sport .
That almost always is football. UF football now lingers in disfavor.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you want to feel better about our situation............just turn on Max E this morning and watch We Are Marshall. A well made sports movie about real life, real humanity and what is most important. Two fellas from my HS, both good athletes went to Marshall and came home after their fresh, year. Homesick, college too hard, whatever but they missed that plane by one year. The movie shows the ironies of how fleeting life is. Lake is experiencing that now with his brother. At the end of the day our lives and families are more important than a game. The boys on our team know that, too, but they also know they carry the weight of Gator on their shoulders. I will support them and the staff there until I die or they stop having gator football. I will never pile on with snarky comments or funny names or any of that sh#t cause I know dwags vols noles and azzzzholes will do plenty enough for all of us.

Like you, I love my school. I have tons of great memories, multiple valuable degrees and my eventual wife thanks to UF. I will always support the team.

However I look at it similar to my kids. I will always love them, but it doesn't mean I'll approve of everything they do. But I will never needlessly bash them.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are Sh*t, and we have been since 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator