We will lose to EKU

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n106637 said:
Have you watched us play this year? Do you really want them to continue learning what Muschamp's teaching them?

Fumbles, interceptions, blocked punts, blocked field goals, linemen blocking each other, DB's cluelessly out of position. I'm not convinced they even practice now.

Muschamp wouldn't be coaching them in the bowl.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What good is practice 9 months before the start of the next season, it's not like these players are going to take it seriously or retain anything from it save a few quality guys on the team

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n106646 said:
What good is practice 9 months before the start of the next season, it's not like these players are going to take it seriously or retain anything from it save a few quality guys on the team

You could say the same thing about spring practice.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At least for Spring practice the guys have a chance to get away from the game briefly and try to wash the stink off.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n106500 said:
This. I couldn't care less.

Watched a bit in the first half yesterday. Walked out and did something else. I've never done it in the past, ever. Even during the Zook years. Quite liberating. I enjoyed my afternoon and don't give a fvkk what stupidity Chimp did yesterday or what stupidity Fooley does today, tomorrow or in December.

I'm surely one of the most fanatical fans. I'm sure I'm not alone. Looking at the stands and message boards, I'm sure I held out more than most.

It's going to take a long time for the next HC and probably AD to repair this.

I did the exact same thing. For the first time ever. I just turned it off and enjoyed the day.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n106654 said:
At least for Spring practice the guys have a chance to get away from the game briefly and try to wash the stink off.

It's going to take some industrial strength cleaner to wash off this stink.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
I hope Muschamp goes crazy by calling 50 pass plays and going for it on every 4th down in opponent territory

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n106603 said:
The only reason I will be watching next week is just to see if we qualify for bowl eligibility. It would be nice to make a bowl game, especially if it were the Belk Bowl :). This game will be similar to the Vandy game as regards offensive philosophy. It will be close at halftime, and Gator fans will have their usual dread, but we will win 30-16 (a usual close game against an inferior opponent)

HELL YEA! We get the Belk Bowl and you, me, and GardnerWebb will be tailgating our AZZEZ off celebrating the new coach! I'm pumped now!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
QueenCityGator;n106976 said:
I hope Muschamp goes crazy by calling 50 pass plays and going for it on every 4th down in opponent territory

Really? He will run run run his way out of town....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He'll put us in position to win the game.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n107533 said:
Or lose it, depending on luck.

Yeah, I'm kind of the opinion when we're in position to win.....we're screwed with WM.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n107540 said:
Yeah, I'm kind of the opinion when we're in position to win.....we're screwed with WM.

By the way, fantastic avatar! :thumbup:

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
BoomTown;n107496 said:
HELL YEA! We get the Belk Bowl and you, me, and GardnerWebb will be tailgating our AZZEZ off celebrating the new coach! I'm pumped now!
Sounds good. We'll get some great Carolina BBQ from Sauceman's for the pregame

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n106653 said:
Muschamp wouldn't be coaching them in the bowl.

You have a lot more faith in Foley than I do.
fggs.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n108067 said:

That's disturbing. Does SQ dress you in the morning? If not, maybe she should start.

F

FGColonel

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buy out EKU and let Will spend two weeks getting ready for FSU

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember what happened to UT in 2008? They fired Fulmer over the weekend, and then lost their next game to Wyoming. Plus, every year under Muschamp we've played poorly the week before FSU. I know we should win this game, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. This team is down, and I don't know if they'll pick themselves up before Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator