Wednesday Worsts....Pet Peeves

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
*Ice Tea with not enough ice to chill the entire glass (needs lemon, too)

*People who walk up into the middle of a conversation and butt in

*Warm beer

*Sexual intellectuals

Every damn Sunday at church

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Drivers who refuse to merge into a long and massive turn lane, but instead slow down and come damn close to a stop in the FUCHING travel lane. You should be able to shoot those people on the spot.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Someone reading over my shoulder, people chewing with their mouths open, and dogs that are too friggin lazy to get a drink of water so they just act out drinking with the air

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
People who bring their dog everywhere. Grocery store. Restaurant. Home Depot.

Should be able to shoot the owner and the dog.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Stupid rules that are stupid.

I went to pick up bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes for a party. Decided to buy a small size cake for me to eat now. It’s about double the size of a cupcake. I asked for a fork and they said they aren’t a restaurant and not allowed to hand out a fork. So I asked about a napkin. Nope, not allowed by regulations.

So I sit in my car digging through the console trying to figure out how to eat it. Either I use a straw or my dirty hands. Thanks health department for keeping us safe. Good job.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Stupid rules that are stupid.

I went to pick up bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes for a party. Decided to buy a small size cake for me to eat now. It’s about double the size of a cupcake. I asked for a fork and they said they aren’t a restaurant and not allowed to hand out a fork. So I asked about a napkin. Nope, not allowed by regulations.

So I sit in my car digging through the console trying to figure out how to eat it. Either I use a straw or my dirty hands. Thanks health department for keeping us safe. Good job.
Seeing as you’re a mom, I’m stunned you don’t have napkins and pre-wrapped plastic table ware in your car. Next you’re gonna say you don’t have wipes or tissues.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Seeing as you’re a mom, I’m stunned you don’t have napkins and pre-wrapped plastic table ware in your car. Next you’re gonna say you don’t have wipes or tissues.

Stop right there. I’m a good southern mom. Of course I collect napkins from various restaurants and put them in my console. When I asked them about the napkin I was just being an askhole. (Just made that word up…I like it!)

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Peeves should be free to live in the wild the way nature intended.

You can't domesticate a Peeve.

People never learn.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
People who use a word or term like "askhole" that has been prevalent for years then claim they just made up the word... :whistle:
Cats
Dogs inside the house
People at the gym who grunt/groan/breath loudly then slam the weight bar back down as if they couldn't possibly set it down so they just drop it

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator