Week 1 Coaches on the Hot Seat

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
With an $18-million buyout, I seriously doubt that Will Muschamp is too worried about being fired. The man already made a gazillion dollars being a loser wannabe coach and a few more unearned millions will keep him in luxury for a really long time. When will these A.D.'s learn?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Some idiot directional school will hire Chump, but he may see the light and decide stealing money as a coordinator at a big program is easier as he can destroy the program without taking the blame.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
With an $18-million buyout, I seriously doubt that Will Muschamp is too worried about being fired. The man already made a gazillion dollars being a loser wannabe coach and a few more unearned millions will keep him in luxury for a really long time. When will these A.D.'s learn?
Good gosh! How could a coach that screams mediocrity get a deal like that?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I am sure that Fooley gave Ray Tanner a rave review regarding Muscrat when he called to see if Muscrat would make a good head coach. I am sure Fooley hemmed and hawed about what a mess Urb's left and that injuries and other misfortunes were Muscrat's downfall. So Tanner bought the BS that Fooley (since Tanner was a very good baseball coach, he respected Fooley's commitment to olympic, non revenue sports) was selling b/c Fooley so wanted Muscrat to be a huge success at USCe so that he could say he was right. Oh well, sorry Fooley. Both you and Tanner are buffoon's and Muscrat, as shytty as he is, has a PHD is fooling college AD's as he takes over 30 MIL for doing a piss poor job. Not bad work if you can get it.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
A coach I like...Charlie Strong...had better get his act together.

It may not fair well for Kerwin Bell either.

Its one thing to lose but a shutout? Even FAU put up 21 on tOSU.

It goes to show you how few Great Coaches there are.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Chip Kelly is a huge head scratcher. He's either lost it or he has the greatest oddball plan in coaching history to make things right at UCLA.

I'm not betting on the latter.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly won't be the UCLA coach next year. They will negotiate on some kind of resignation/buyout at the end of the season.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I.for one, think Taggert deserves an long term, high paying extension.

Well, the noise in the system has started and it is loud. Most fsu media is still propping wiLLLLLLLLie. But, the fans have completely turned. If he has another year like the last, the boosters will have to decide if they are willing to buy him out at the end of the season.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well, the noise in the system has started and it is loud. Most fsu media is still propping wiLLLLLLLLie. But, the fans have completely turned. If he has another year like the last, the boosters will have to decide if they are willing to buy him out at the end of the season.

I came across this group photo of the attendees of a spring Clown Booster meeting. Raised lots of money I heard.

group-portrait-of-clowns-all-colorful-and-happy-A16E50.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly won't be the UCLA coach next year. They will negotiate on some kind of resignation/buyout at the end of the season.
At $9M, that's very doable. This guy has to rate as one of the most overrated coaches in modern history.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
At $9M, that's very doable. This guy has to rate as one of the most overrated coaches in modern history.
And as a whole we went apesh*t when we didn’t land him. I admit I was disappointed we couldn’t close the deal but I was never a big fan of Kelly and he certainly wasn’t my first choice.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And as a whole we went apesh*t when we didn’t land him. I admit I was disappointed we couldn’t close the deal but I was never a big fan of Kelly and he certainly wasn’t my first choice.
I fell for the idea, dumb me. I think it's a matter of getting lazy. It's why he took the job in Westwood, to cruise. There was not going to be any cruising in Gainesville.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I fell for the idea, dumb me. I think it's a matter of getting lazy. It's why he took the job in Westwood, to cruise. There was not going to be any cruising in Gainesville.
And yet...
:mac:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator