Founding Member
Are we still CB U?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wilson and Blades are 2 of the top 15 corners in the country according to Rivals.
Yeah, there is no faster way to a championship than having top CBs.

:rolleyes:

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
I was fine until one of the pumpers called our guys top end. Two of those names didn't even crack the top 100. Do you agree that those kids are top end ELITE? If so, pump some more. I said Mac is recruiting better and it is decent but we are still not getting any super studs. IE the Fowlers, Bullards, Tabors or Graves's.

It's not *****ing. It's a fact. Deal with it.

Rex my friend...still riling up the crowd eh? lol

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wilson and Blades are 2 of the top 15 corners in the country according to Rivals. 4 of the guys ahead of them are 5'9 to 5'10 and slower. There isn't a single corner on Rivals list that is faster and more athletic than those guys. That is just a fact. They certainly have more physical talent than Tabor. You can teach technique. You can't teach the other stuff. Hansard is the 6th ranked DT in the country and an outstanding talent. My complaint is we don't have more guys like him.
Top 15? Wow. Impressive.

Re-read what I said.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
#1 or the kid sucks.

b45d07679de515cf1c0bcdd56f5e5223840a0d8e6283f3b5cb916bf48aac41be.jpg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Can we define Elite? What is the formula to determine this?
I did...bullard...fowler...hargreaves...tabor. can't miss studs. How much more definition do you want? Freaking pumpers will turn any three star into a first round draft pick. It's pumping at its finest and delusional

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
#1 or the kid sucks.
Another illiterate. I said Mac is doing decent. Where's the replacements on D for the NFL guys. We have adequate kids but not NFL prospects. Gonna be a lot of crow eaten on here

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I did...bullard...fowler...hargreaves...tabor. can't miss studs. How much more definition do you want? Freaking pumpers will turn any three star into a first round draft pick. It's pumping at its finest and delusional
So basically 5 star recruits? Like Ivey, Jefferson and Clayton?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Another illiterate. I said Mac is doing decent. Where's the replacements on D for the NFL guys. We have adequate kids but not NFL prospects. Gonna be a lot of crow eaten on here

Lighten up, Francis. I was poking fun.

Edit: you're really quick to blast others for personal attacks against you. Just thought I'd point out you're being hypocritical.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Lighten up, Francis. I was poking fun.

Edit: you're really quick to blast others for personal attacks against you. Just thought I'd point out you're being hypocritical.
Huh? Alagator is always trying to antagonize me. Keep up. I almost never start it. But I'm not gonna sit here and take lip from the Pollyannas either.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Huh? Alagator is always trying to antagonize me. Keep up. I almost never start it. But I'm not gonna sit here and take lip from the Pollyannas either.

I saw that, but you responded to me. So I replied. It's not complicated. And yes, I was pushing your buttons a bit, too - and you responded exactly as I expected. Do you laugh at anything?

Have you noticed that you get in more arguments than most others? It's not everyone else. It's you. You're the common denominator. Loosen up. You're like the Sergeant Major from Good Morning Vietnam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator