Welcome 3* CB Shawn Davis (S. Fla)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly think Mac is recruiting decent. But where are those game changers? He's had two below average hauls for UF. We need an influx of top end talent. While Chump sucked donkey dick he did grab some NFL bound guys. You gotta have those to compete for the SEC and beyond. Right now, we're getting kids that will get us to ATL but not much further.
Hansard, Carter and Wilson are about as top end as it gets. Its not the caliber of players its the lack of numbers in certain spots.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I am so sick of ppl bitch*ing about who we recruit. Mac has filled numerous voids in the roster and ppl gripe. All of these guys have never played a snap of college football. Who knows, it's all a crap shoot. Let it play out before we decide!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hansard, Carter and Wilson are about as top end as it gets. Its not the caliber of players its the lack of numbers in certain spots.

Sorry dude but this is total BS. Wilson is 88th overall. The other two are outside the top 100. Your bar is a lot lower than what we are used too. These guys while "good" are not top end talent. Pump all you want but it is a fact.

Top end as it gets? Do you believe that crap?

Btw, when I say top end talent I am talking about the VHIII's and the Tabors and the Fowlers and the Bullards. Those guys were can't miss guys coming out. Elite guys from the minute they walked onto campus. We have guys that we hope overachieve. HUGE huge difference.

GatorRaz

Dec 12, 2014
Sorry dude but this is total BS. Wilson is 88th overall. The other two are outside the top 100. Your bar is a lot lower than what we are used too. These guys while "good" are not top end talent. Pump all you want but it is a fact.

Btw, when I say top end talent I am talking about the VHIII's and the Tabors and the Fowlers and the Bullards. Those guys were can't miss guys coming out. Elite guys from the minute they walked onto campus. We have guys that we hope overachieve. HUGE huge difference.
Your a bitch who has probably never played a snap of real football like most of us! Yes I've played at ASU. Go root for someone else pu55y!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Im content with wilson, blades, Carter and Hansard. We're off to a pretty good start for this class. We obviously need to add some more depth at other positions but for the first time since we've hired mac I feel good about recruiting.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I honestly think Mac is recruiting decent. But where are those game changers? He's had two below average hauls for UF. We need an influx of top end talent. While Chump sucked donkey dick he did grab some NFL bound guys. You gotta have those to compete for the SEC and beyond. Right now, we're getting kids that will get us to ATL but not much further.

2015: Callaway, Cece, Ivey
2016: Cleveland, Piniero, J. Taylor, Massey, Clayton, Perine, Gardner
2017: Hansard, Lemons, Allen, Gamble, Wilson, Green, Telfort, Blades

You overstate things sometimes. The 2015 class was hampered by Mac having nowhere near a full cycle or staff and he pulled three clear game changers who will be NFL bound. The ones I listed from 2016 are looking likely to be game changers this season or soon enough. Five or six at least will go pro. The 2017 class isn't even finished yet and it's already ahead of last year's 14th ranked class. The eight I listed for this cycle have all the potential in the world to be as good as anyone at the college level and beyond. The recruiting has shown improvement each year and will only get better.

SOS didn't step right into National Championship contention either. It took him 6 years. And he always said getting to Atlanta had to ALWAYS be the priority. Just your feeling that the kids Mac is pulling in now can get us to the SEC game means we're going in the right direction.

GatorRaz

Dec 12, 2014
I am so sick of ppl ******ing about who we recruit. Mac has filled numerous voids in the roster and ppl gripe. All of these guys have never played a snap of college football. Who knows, it's all a crap shoot. Let it play out before we decide!
My first dislike! Imagine it being from negative Nancy T-Rex. What a b*tch!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
popcorn.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Carter's not elite? You're smiling dope. Dude has 3 sacks in his game last night.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Im content with wilson, blades, Carter and Hansard. We're off to a pretty good start for this class. We obviously need to add some more depth at other positions but for the first time since we've hired mac I feel good about recruiting.

Jake Allen is going to get bumped up to a five star rating if he keeps playing the way he did for his team's opener. He'll be the centerpiece of what is on its way to being a top ten class and he is trying to rope in as many recruits as he can to boot.

In addition, it's obvious Mac is taking a look at our needs on the defensive side of the ball this cycle to balance out the aggressive way they went after offensive recruits in 2016.

I'm with you. Mac knows what he's doing and the upward trend at least in recruiting is obvious. He performed miracles with the barely-held-together remains of a Muschamp team and one-half of a recruiting cycle's class. Just think what he can do once he has finally overhauled the structure of Gator football.

GatorRaz

Dec 12, 2014
I would ignore T-Rex but I would love to light his a$$ up between the hashes and show him what D1 football is really like!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Your a ***** who has probably never played a snap of real football like most of us! Yes I've played at ASU. Go root for someone else pu55y!
Im assuming you played for their online program

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
muschamp just landed the #4 CB prospect in the country. This is what T. rex means

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.