Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I truly believe there are people on this board who could be offered blow jobs every day for the rest of their lives and they'd complain about their penis getting sore after the first day.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Law98gator;n221669 said:
No, I watch in March then turn it off, like everyone else in the country. (I don't KNOW that much about basketball, so I don't pretend to know and post my opinions about it.)

I can bring you up to speed in about 1 hour. You buy the beer and I will supply the knowledge. Or maybe some legal advice for the BB info.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Swamp Queen;n221876 said:
I truly believe there are people on this board who could be offered blow jobs every day for the rest of their lives and they'd complain about their penis getting sore after the first day.
LMAO but you are probably closer to the truth than they would admit.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n221878 said:
I can bring you up to speed in about 1 hour. You buy the beer and I will supply the knowledge. Or maybe some legal advice for the BB info.

Well it would take much longer to impart knowledge of college basketball. You could talk for a long time about offensive and defensive methods, switching, etc. Lots more than one hour, in fact I could not even identify everything I know about bball and I bet there are many books to consider as well. I am far from an expert but of course being elderly I have experience.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure why Squash hasn't married this women already.

Perhaps he doesn't know how to quit Wooble.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n221878 said:
I don't have time for my damn football addiction. However, thanks for the offer.

Maybe you should school the others some so they quality of analysis around here improves.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Does Ox have a section for posts of the year? I nominate this one.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it sucks we can't even talk about the new hire. This whole thread has been a a Foley sucks thread hijacked by the only poster who claims he doesn't watch basketball lol. Law , your retarded man haha. If you don't watch basketball or anybody else according to you, why do you give a shcit? Why do you have like 100 post on this thread alone? I think you're a closet basketball fan

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Anyone else watch the press conference? I'm quite optimistic about him. I can't wait to see what he's going to do with Hill.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;221876 said:

+1

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
True Basketball fans care about the regular season. I watched or listened to every miserable game of this past season. I'll do it again for White just like I did for Donovan, Kruger and Sloan. The ESPn reports suggesting Miller and Mack weren't sold on coming here confirms the fears that predicated my OP about rumblings. Foley said he'd worked for several weeks on this prior to BD leaving, then said at the goodbye presser the search would likely go into June. I personally believe his dept did have contact with Miller and Mack's people and found they had reservations about coming to Florida, then decided to go with a solid hire/White, who was on everybody's hot/up-and-coming list. Three other SEC teams interviewed him in the past year so it's not like he's chopped liver.

As a fan I'm disappointed because I thought, after all the years of success under Donovan, we could have done better. As a fan, I'll put that behind me and root for White's success and I truly believe he's going to have some.

Don't even get me started on Foley hiring an Auburn assistant to take over a triple NC gymnastics program. This tells you all you need to know about Foley. GO Gators.

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I like that White had no reservations about Florida. He wanted it and grabbed the opportunity by the tail. On a side note, I'm a bit surprised Burde the long time gymnastics assistant didn't get the job.

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Maybe the fifth day...maybe....

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Can't get sore from an offer.

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
MidwestChomp;n221966 said:
I like that White had no reservations about Florida. He wanted it and grabbed the opportunity by the tail. On a side note, I'm a bit surprised Burde the long time gymnastics assistant didn't get the job.

I thought the same thing. No in house love at UF ;-)

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
t-gator;n221923 said:
I think it sucks we can't even talk about the new hire. This whole thread has been a a Foley sucks thread hijacked by the only poster who claims he doesn't watch basketball lol. Law , your retarded man haha. If you don't watch basketball or anybody else according to you, why do you give a shcit? Why do you have like 100 post on this thread alone? I think you're a closet basketball fan

Wow t- I think the post by SQ is affecting your brain and it's showing up, subliminally, in your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator