Welcome new UF Basketball Coach Michael White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2014
Look Officer Sandy Vagina. Nobody wants you around this program. Go find your happy place. It probably involves giving Law blumpkins on a life-sized cutout of Foley with his eyes cut out. You're pathetic. Nobody wants your **** attitude and perspective around. So take your container of Vagisil and walk off a bridge. You are a loser. This program is not meant for losers so do us all a favor and blaze your whiney trail elsehwere.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n221136 said:
Look Officer Sandy Vagina. Nobody wants you around this program. Go find your happy place. It probably involves giving Law blumpkins on a life-sized cutout of Foley with his eyes cut out. You're pathetic. Nobody wants your **** attitude and perspective around. So take your container of Vagisil and walk off a bridge. You are a loser. This program is not meant for losers so do us all a favor and blaze your whiney trail elsehwere.

A big fat checkbook **** you to you. Here's a ticket for being the world's biggest douchebag. Kudos!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n221136 said:

:alone:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Foley's kid is posting here...lol

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"We wait"? Why are things always put in the sort of perspective like "we" have any say in decisions? While Mac's success or failure remains to be seen, it appears steps are being taken to help insure his/"our" success. Muschamp sealed his own fate. Donovan was always going to leave, just when was the question. And now is the answer. Coach White appears to be a good coach who is taking a big step up. As someone else said, time will tell.
It's about trust and some of you, clearly, don't have any more for Foley on the big decisions. I just try not to get all worked up over it. I love it and love following it but it's just sports, not my life. Plus, maybe it's an age/generational thing. "He's old, let's get rid of him", I don't know. I do know some of you are really annoying, all the harping about it. And I don't have anyone on "ignore" because I like the different perspectives. Most of the time.

Dec 10, 2014
aka;n221163 said:
"We wait"? Why are things always put in the sort of perspective like "we" have any say in decisions? While Mac's success or failure remains to be seen, it appears steps are being taken to help insure his/"our" success. Muschamp sealed his own fate. Donovan was always going to leave, just when was the question. And now is the answer. Coach White appears to be a good coach who is taking a big step up. As someone else said, time will tell.
It's about trust and some of you, clearly, don't have any more for Foley on the big decisions. I just try not to get all worked up over it. I love it and love following it but it's just sports, not my life. Plus, maybe it's an age/generational thing. "He's old, let's get rid of him", I don't know. I do know some of you are really annoying, all the harping about it. And I don't have anyone on "ignore" because I like the different perspectives. Most of the time.

Indeed. He's a pathetic, whiney loser

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If it wasn't the offseason I would have already handed out some vacations for this silly bickering. As it stands, we need the entertainment. But some of you need to cool it. When the name-calling gets into high gear, it's time to step away from the keyboard for a little while.

Consider this a warning.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Media Days cannot get here quick enough!!!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
oxrageous;n221318 said:
If it wasn't the offseason I would have already handed out some vacations for this silly bickering. As it stands, we need the entertainment. But some of you need to cool it. When the name-calling gets into high gear, it's time to step away from the keyboard for a little while.

Consider this a warning.
Go work on that corvette you *@Y$)#) @(@**................:eek:ldman: Yes, I have to agree about the name calling. But it is entertaining as hell in the offseason. 15 years ago there was much less anger over gator sports.......oh wait we WERE TOP DOG BADASSS and relevant. Its all about the butt hurt, Ox

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This off season is like getting a root canal with tweezers. Come on Fall...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n221349 said:
Go work on that corvette you *@Y$)#) @(@**................:eek:ldman: Yes, I have to agree about the name calling. But it is entertaining as hell in the offseason. 5 years ago there was much less anger over gator sports.......oh wait we WERE TOP DOG BADASSS and relevant. Its all about the butt hurt, Ox
Nobody loves 4-4 like Coach.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Nah, not really but one of those 4s was an absolute asss whipping of the puppies so that was worth 2 or 3. No doubt the JB JD era was a mess and the ultimate solution was no more WM. I am good with it. Its done. None of you JF haters is gonna get your way so put it to rest and lets all get back together for Mac. It is a new day and everything is possible,

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think you underestimate the amount of damage done to the program and the hatred of Fooley for allowing it.

His little call in show recently where he staged interns to call and ask him about his greatness shows both the pressure he is feeling and the ego he has.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n221331 said:
Yes back the subject at hand. Are we on welfare or are we Bill Gates? Do we shop at Walmart or can we afford Whole Foods? Should be buy a Yugo with potential or a Ferrari? I swear if Foley blows this gymnastics coaching search I'm going to blow a gasket.

Apparently he already has by going down the Auburn assistant road again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I actually thought about writing exactly that and decide to tone it down a bit. However, I agree completely. He cannot overcome his cheapskate nature. That's my take.

A friend of mine worked for Fooley and said it is more of an ego thing. According to Kevin, Fooley hates it when a coach gets bigger than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator