MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, let me know when I can comment and what I should say then.

How about the day after NSD when it really matters :)

Like last year when everybody was whining until we pulled in a top 10 class.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Everything will be ok....There's nothing to worry about.

:bob:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014

How bout you try having something relative to say about my post. Otherwise stfu snowflake.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
How bout you try having something relative to say about my post. Otherwise stfu snowflake.

Only one of us is getting in his feelings ;)

Oh, and it was relevant. You are overreacting to a recruiting class in July just like everybody did last year before we finished with a top 10 class. Try not to be so emotional, that's what a snowflake does.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are told that we have to build water parks inside our football dorms to keep up with the arms race and land the top recruits. So how is it that the school with the worst football facilities of any power 5 school is #1 in recruiting?
It's in the middle of the best recruiting ground in America, and it's in Miami. Would living in Miami not peak your interest if you were a 17 old kid with pussy on your mind 24/7

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Recruiting ranking is low, but not as low as Alabama, a full 7 months before NSD. Burn the place to the ground!!! :panic:

Yeah, I think just about everyone who pays attention to recruiting knows that this staff lacks in that area. Its pretty obvious. But I have seen a change in the interest from recruits since we made the last couple hires and it APPEARS that many are saying we are in the mix for some big names. Will we land them? Dont know. Neither does anyone else. Complaining about it 7 months out is senseless. Heres to hoping we get Fields and several others as a package deal.....go gators!

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
You are overreacting to a recruiting class in July just like everybody did last year before we finished with a top 10
I didn't even bring up our team or our recruiting.

I asked how Miami can have the #1 recruiting class with their facilities when everyone else is in an arms race. It's a legitimate question and worth discussing. But clearly more than your sensitive stomach can handle. What does "its July" have to do with Miami's recruiting class? If you want to keep your mouth shut until July go ahead. You evidently don't have anything to add to the conversation.

Go start a thread on your latest nole crush or something.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It's in the middle of the best recruiting ground in America, and it's in Miami. Would living in Miami not peak your interest if you were a 17 old kid with pussy on your mind 24/7
So pussy is more important than facilities? I'm sure a brothel next to the dorms would be a lot cheaper than water slides and bowling alleys.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, I checked off the first two on your list before noon today.:fistbump: Any frustration I have now is the weather here, pop up thunderstorms moving in, and I've got to fire the grill up in 15 minutes or so.

You seem more relaxed already. Well done!

:drunk:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Actually people kept whining after the top 10 class they said wouldn't happen!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not that it matters much to any of you here, but you know where the majority of the serious fans are two and a half hours into the 12 Hours of Sebring? On their way to the port-o-potty or at the beer tent ordering another.

I don't ever ever recall as many discussions or arguments this early in the dog-and-pony cycle.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't even bring up our team or our recruiting.

I asked how Miami can have the #1 recruiting class with their facilities when everyone else is in an arms race. It's a legitimate question and worth discussing. But clearly more than your sensitive stomach can handle. What does "its July" have to do with Miami's recruiting class? If you want to keep your mouth shut until July go ahead. You evidently don't have anything to add to the conversation.

Go start a thread on your latest nole crush or something.

My sensitive stomach? Man the irony in this is too much to handle :bwahaha:

You can fawn all over Miami's #1 class all you want, my point still stands...it's JULY. I'd be willing to bet my house they will not end #1. Heck, I'll go a step further and say we finish higher.

Miami does this a lot, they start hot only to fizzle when it matters. Now please try not to get so triggered when you respond to this :wink2:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If you say so...

Well the way that word is so flippantly thrown around for anybody who is okay with being patient....

Also, I saw you liked Tag's latest post full of :poop:

Not cool man :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator