URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My sensitive stomach? Man the irony in this is too much to handle :bwahaha:

You can fawn all over Miami's #1 class all you want, my point still stands...it's JULY. I'd be willing to bet my house they will not end #1. Heck, I'll go a step further and say we finish higher.

Miami does this a lot, they start hot only to fizzle when it matters. Now please try not to get so triggered when you respond to this :wink2:
you don't own a house :grin:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
922103ebc3db05952d971f59023bda08.jpg

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's a little early to panick about the recruiting class imo. But I'll save you guys some suspense. We won't have a top 5 class.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think Mac's recruiting class this year will rest on how the season goes and the offense improving.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody please finally push the Haters and Complainers and Negators known as GardnerWebb and SwampDonkey off the ledge FOREVER please!! Thanks!! Get a Grip man!!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So you think our recruiting class will be ranked in the hundreds too!

I just think unlike the past 3 classes this class will come down to how the team is doing especially with some offensive recruits. If for some reason we mimicked last season with that crappy of an offense again I think it could be a disaster but if he shows a lot of improvement I think he could get a top 10 class again.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We seem to start each recruiting season with very few recruits and a low ranking - so low that it gets everyone around here excited. Then, it seems we make a late run to a ranking that is much better than the naysayers predict (but not where we belong).

Is it intentional? Based on the personalities, I could certainly see this staff being directed to not try to "force" or drive an early commitment, but giving kids the message "don't commit to us unless you are really committed...if you feel like you want to look around, then just don't commit...wait until you are certain".

I have no insight here - just a theory based on what I observe. I also don't know that if it is the case, if I like it. I see positives and negatives. Honest question - is a #10 class of kids that truly want to be Gators a better "get" than a top 5 class with "me first" kids? Is that what is happening? If a kid doesn't commit early, then other kids who might "follow" him don't commit either.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
We seem to start each recruiting season with very few recruits and a low ranking - so low that it gets everyone around here excited. Then, it seems we make a late run to a ranking that is much better than the naysayers predict (but not where we belong).

Is it intentional? Based on the personalities, I could certainly see this staff being directed to not try to "force" or drive an early commitment, but giving kids the message "don't commit to us unless you are really committed...if you feel like you want to look around, then just don't commit...wait until you are certain".

I have no insight here - just a theory based on what I observe. I also don't know that if it is the case, if I like it. I see positives and negatives. Honest question - is a #10 class of kids that truly want to be Gators a better "get" than a top 5 class with "me first" kids? Is that what is happening? If a kid doesn't commit early, then other kids who might "follow" him don't commit either.
Honest question from you're question. Is the #10 class that truly want to gators going to be filled with backups that never get more than 10 wins a year and never more? And is the top 5 class with me 1st players going to win me championships? Because I'll take the ladder every time. I'd much rather have me 1st player that dominate and take a game over than a player that gets dominated because at the end if the day even the me 1st players are gators and playing for us.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
We're actually in on a bunch of highly ranked guys. Way more than last year. If we have a good season and land Justin Fields, I think we actually could have a top 5 class. I'm not on any sunshine pumper side here. It's just where we stand right now.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's really early and still in play on many top recruits. There is a different energy with recruiting since the new coaches have come on board. Richt may have the #1 class for now, but he's proven to shyt the bed with top recruits. Nothing to worry about now, but Mac has to close the deal on these guys. I expect that he'll improve on last years ranking. We'll see how that goes.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
It's really early and still in play on many top recruits. There is a different energy with recruiting since the new coaches have come on board. Richt may have the #1 class for now, but he's proven to shyt the bed with top recruits. Nothing to worry about now, but Mac has to close the deal on these guys. I expect that he'll improve on last years ranking. We'll see how that goes.
Not sure if serious. Richt sucked at pulling in some elite guys the last few years but the man can get elite players. See AJ Green, Stafford, Chubb, even Eason. The problem was in big games and the last few years he was lazy at recruiting the OL and on defense. He's kicking Mac's ass right now

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Not sure if serious. Richt sucked at pulling in some elite guys the last few years but the man can get elite players. See AJ Green, Stafford, Chubb, even Eason. The problem was in big games and the last few years he was lazy at recruiting the OL and on defense. He's kicking Mac's ass right now

Do you ever say anything different? Save some time and cut and paste this to every thread.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Honest question from you're question. Is the #10 class that truly want to gators going to be filled with backups that never get more than 10 wins a year and never more? And is the top 5 class with me 1st players going to win me championships? Because I'll take the ladder every time. I'd much rather have me 1st player that dominate and take a game over than a player that gets dominated because at the end if the day even the me 1st players are gators and playing for us.

I truly want to understand this post. But the spelling/grammar issues are just atrocious. Smoking mirrors.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care.....

Justification: We are Florida!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So pussy is more important than facilities? I'm sure a brothel next to the dorms would be a lot cheaper than water slides and bowling alleys.

Would you prefer pussy on a regular basis or a water slide at 17?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Would you prefer pussy on a regular basis or a water slide at 17?
Given that obvious answer, why are schools spending so much on all the other crap? We need to get the message to Strickland that he needs to plant scantily clad women around the facilities to help our recruiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator