We're ranked! I just fainted dead away

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n286854 said:
I tried to tell ya'll that Harbaugh would have them back in no time....
You switching horses mid-stream? What happened to Bulimia?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n286859 said:

I would not want to play Arky the rest of the season is all I'll say about that, and a few on here poked fun when I said Harbaugh would give Urban a run for his money sooner than later.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN needs to hype the game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n286867 said:
I would not want to play Arky the rest of the season is all I'll say about that, and a few on here poked fun when I said Harbaugh would give Urban a run for his money sooner than later.
It will be five years before Harbaugh beats Meyer, if ever. He couldn't hold Meyer's jock strap when it comes to coaching.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n286859 said:

That's par for the CH course...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n286877 said:
It will be five years before Harbaugh beats Meyer, if ever. He couldn't hold Meyer's jock strap when it comes to coaching.

You're dreaming, the end is near and the scenario's are almost identical. Ex NFL coach returns to historical giant that takes down Urban's smoke and mirror show with run based power football backed with solid defense.....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Thats funny!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n286881 said:
You're dreaming, the end is near and the scenario's are almost identical. Ex NFL coach returns to historical giant that takes down Urban's smoke and mirror show with run based power football backed with solid defense.....
I'M dreaming? Dude, what has Harbaugh ever won? He's never hoisted a championship trophy of any kind.

Put some of that passion into our Gators. Your drooling over Michigan and Arkansas is disturbing.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
I'll preface this whole post with this...I hope I am wrong!

We should lose 3 out of the next 4. We should be favored against MO, but given it is away in the middle of this run there is a greater than zero probability we lose that one too.

I am elated that we won yesterday. But I am not sure how much we won vs TN lost, given they did the exact same thing against OK last week. It took 4 or 5 4th down conversions to beat them in a miracle comeback. This team is only marginally better than last year - really it is about the same in terms of ability, but this year we seem to be able to close much better than last year.

If we can win 2 of the next 4 that will be quite an accomplishment. I'm not at all complaining, just trying to be realistic.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n286916 said:
I'll preface this whole post with this...I hope I am wrong!

We should lose 3 out of the next 4. We should be favored against MO, but given it is away in the middle of this run there is a greater than zero probability we lose that one too.

I am elated that we won yesterday. But I am not sure how much we won vs TN lost, given they did the exact same thing against OK last week. It took 4 or 5 4th down conversions to beat them in a miracle comeback. This team is only marginally better than last year - really it is about the same in terms of ability, but this year we seem to be able to close much better than last year.

If we can win 2 of the next 4 that will be quite an accomplishment. I'm not at all complaining, just trying to be realistic.
:facepalm:

Terrible. The "we blow chunks but I hope I'm wrong!" stance is maddening.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with you, ox. We got this! Ole Miss is beatable and we're getting better. Let's do this.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm liking our panic free style of play and the kids have a coach worth emulating. If we throw in better overall karma and the Gator gods seem more pleased with leadership, I think anything is possible.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Starting the slow climb up on the way to #1 in the middle of January.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I would not want to play Arky the rest of the season is all I'll say about that...
Yeah, that 2-15 conference record strikes fear in the heart of his opponents. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n286946 said:
Yeah, that 2-15 conference record strikes fear in the heart of his opponents. :lol:
Gotta give 'Crete credit for sticking to his guns. No matter how many games that fattie loses (and they just keep stacking up) he just doubles down. :lol2:

I think Helmet is going to be literally the only person in the country who is genuinely surprised when Beilema is fired at the end of the season. The guy SUCKS. Two and 15 now?

:bwahaha:

Arkansas fans want him run out of town on a rail.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n286951 said:
Gotta give 'Crete credit for sticking to his guns. No matter how many games that fattie loses (and they just keep stacking up) he just doubles down. :lol2:

I think Helmet is going to be literally the only person in the country who is genuinely surprised when Beilema is fired at the end of the season. The guy SUCKS. Two and 15 now?

:bwahaha:

Arkansas fans want him run out of town on a rail.
I just read that if they fire him before December 31st they owe him something like $15.4m. It drops to like $11m after that. He's got the same agent as WM. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator