Founding Member
buttchug2.jpg

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhhhh..........good ole slUT! The gift that keeps on giving. Or should I say keeps on taking it.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It suddenly popped into my head. an idea for the perfect ultimate psychological warfare against first and worst enemy.. I immediately shot respective emails to the President and Athletic Director of the University. I realize I'm dealing with Florida fans with limited imaginations and intellects but I''ll bravely attempt to explain my proposal. I want every UT fan that plans to attend the Vol/Gators game Neyland to go out find themselves a God awful repulsive pair of jorts. I want the assembled 100,000 Tennessee faithful decked in the signature fashion of Florida fans everywhere to greet the Gator players as they make their way on the field. I want to see Smokey in a pair, the cheerleaders all wearing short jorts (now that's OK), the UT Prez and AD wearing blazing orange jorts to go along with a suit and tie and finally Butch Jones walking up to coach Muschamp for the introductory hand shake in a blindly florescent orange pair l I wan't to see Peyton and Phil and Al Gore bedazzling America with their Florida influenced fashionable attire.

The CBS camera pans the audience until they stop on Junior n Lulu buck dancing in elephant size jorts on National television. Wait a minute. Are they doing the Florida chomp? The crowd goes wild. "Rocky Top" is playing.
Oh My Goodness!"
_Vern Lundquist

After that spectacle and trauma for the Gator players, coaches and fans we'll take Florida like Grant took Richmond. Florida is undone and we are on our way to a Tennessee winning streak.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just when you think Alvie couldn't get any more dumber.....Well he just goes off and proves it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Only a vol fan would think listing people like Al Gore, Andrew Johnson, Peyton Manning, Junior n Lulu and himself are good reasons to like Tennessee. To every other person with a half a brain, that list is a long distinguished line of complete idiots, total failures, incompetent losers, and last but not least washed up never were's. You really may be the most pathetic poster I've ever encountered on any message board in my life.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n34505 said:
Only a vol fan would think listing people like Al Gore, Andrew Johnson, Peyton Manning, Junior n Lulu and himself are good reasons to like Tennessee. To every other person with a half a brain, that list is a long distinguished line of complete idiots, total failures, incompetent losers, and last but not least washed up never were's. You really may be the most pathetic poster I've ever encountered on any message board in my life.

Let me get this straight. You're a tad negative toward Al Gore, Andrew Johnson, Peyton, Junior n Lulu? Last time I looked all had ragingly positive articles in Wikipedia.

So I'll be a thankin' ya.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n34509 said:
Let me get this straight. You're a tad negative toward Al Gore, Andrew Johnson, Peyton, Junior n Lulu? Last time I looked all had ragingly positive articles in Wikipedia.

:bsmeter:

Especially on Gore. Hell even folks from Smith Co. his home town hate him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr said:
Alvin York;n34509 said:

:bsmeter:

Especially on Gore. Hell even folks from Smith Co. his home town hate him.
andrew johnson - a miserable failure as a prez, considered by many to be top 5-10 worst ever
Peyton - do i even need to start, guy makes choking an art form
j&l, alvie - really? REALLY?

York needs a labotomy, stat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator