When the Sunshine pumpers come out Monday at work, here is your reply

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n57001 said:
It is always darkest before the light. Bama has better players than we do. We will play better. We were tied with the #2 team (at their place)into the third qtr or to put it clearer the best team in college football the last 4 years. Travis Henry (from our own backyard) killed us. Their QB killed us with his passing and rare runs. But I saw some things that were better than last year. We just aint in bama's league yet. Hate all you want but this is our team. Our players and our coaches until there is a change. I would rather pump positive "in all kinds of weather" than vile sh#t all the time. You either for us or against us. go gators........

I don't think the intentions are to "hate" on our players - it's pure frustration. I believe that the team and Muschamp will get plenty of support if he replaces Driskel. If he leaves him in and we have more of the same, which I believe we will, then he is going to hear it. What we saw yesterday was embarrassing for a program like ours. I didn't expect us to win the game and it would not have been a shock to lose by 21; however, we looked like a bunch of bafoons. I really don't blame the defense. Just like 2007, we are very young and inexperienced. They made some mistakes, but, they more than made up for them and gave us 21 points. There's no defense that could have lasted against one of the best offenses in college football if they are on the field as much as our guys were. Throw in the fact that we don't have experienced depth and it made it worse. Durkin got schooled by Kiffin, who probably called the best game of his career.

Bottom line - Driskel has to sit. Period! Emmit even chimed in and for him to make such a direct statement, it must be time.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n57001 said:
It is always darkest before the light. Bama has better players than we do. We will play better. We were tied with the #2 team (at their place)into the third qtr or to put it clearer the best team in college football the last 4 years. Travis Henry (from our own backyard) killed us. Their QB killed us with his passing and rare runs. But I saw some things that were better than last year. We just aint in bama's league yet. Hate all you want but this is our team. Our players and our coaches until there is a change. I would rather pump positive "in all kinds of weather" than vile sh#t all the time. You either for us or against us. go gators........

If we all followed your advice, we'd never have the coaching change needed. Changes are made because the fans are vocal about their disdain for the way things are going...not by cheering for the worst product we've seen in decades like a bunch of idiots. I'll continue to be vocal about the need to fire WM until it happens and every Gator should do the same.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE said:
Bama's players aren't that much better

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I live in Georgia. There are no such people as "sunshine pumpers" here in Savannah, let alone a lot of Gator fans. So I guess I can "pump" to myself.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
TN G8tr said:
Total agreement on this one!!! No one at all can pump now. Their pump is broken.
dont count them out,, they are a stubborn bunch. right now they are getting the excuses ready,, saw some already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator