When was the last time The Gators...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Bama is better than everyone period, that is correct. But it is just not the EAST that is horrendous, but in general the entire conference is down and there is one simple answer: COACHING!!!. As an old man I never thought I would say the Big Ten was the best conference in college football in this day, but it is simply b/c they have a handful of very good coaches. The SEC has one GREAT coach, at least 10 horrendous coaches and 2 or 3 that are debateable. The Big 10 has 6 very good to good coaches IMO (Harbaugh, Dantonio, Meyer, Franklin, Ferentz, Fitzgerald). That is half the conference. some would say that Riley aat Neb. is good and the guiy at Minn. is okay. the Indiana guy had them improved until he was forced out the other day. The problem with the SEC right now is that it is littered with a dozen Horrendous Pop Warner coaches.

I posted this very thing a couple weeks ago. The East lost Meyer, Spurrier, Pinkel, Richt and the West lost Miles. You replaced those guys with Chump, Chump, no idea what his name is, Smart and Eddie O.

What sane coach wants to come and play in a conference with Saban? An idiot probably.

Massive brain drain going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator