Who are you picking to be All SEC this year?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Since the SEC Media days are coming up quickly and the preseason All Conference players will be announced there I was wondering which players on our team will prove the preseason list wrong. We all know for sure that VH3 and Bullard will make almost everybody's list, with a possibility of Morrison making it also. Am I missing anybody else? If not tell me who your picks are for POST season All Conference.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tabor or Wilson, whoever wins the other corner job. Who ever is across from vh3 is gonna some opportunities.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think McCalister will have a big year. The only person on offense that may make it is Jake McGee.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n229344 said:
I think McCalister will have a big year. The only person on offense that may make it is Jake McGee.

Why not D Rob?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
WobbleGator;n229328 said:

I want to say this also, but I've been beaten down offensively over the last few years. Maybe McGee since it looks like we'll finally be using the TE's more...I do think the TE's might loosen up the field enough that Robinson get 50 plus catches though.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n229346 said:
I want to say this also, but I've been beaten down offensively over the last few years. Maybe McGee since it looks like we'll finally be using the TE's more...I do think the TE's might loosen up the field enough that Robinson get 50 plus catches though.

Robinson had 53 catches last year, so I am sure that number will jump up even higher this year.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My darkhorse pick is D'Anfernee McGriff at WR/RB combo.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Marianna said:
D-Rob,Mcgee,Anzalone,VH3,Bullard. My Darkhorse pick: Jordan Scarlett.

Good list. I'm curious to see if Rumph will be able to light a fire under Brantley and get him on the list. With Bullard getting doubled a lot some else should be able to raise hell in opposing backfields and he did make decent strides against the run last year.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
WobbleGator;n229355 said:
Robinson had 53 catches last year, so I am sure that number will jump up even higher this year.

True but hopefully with the TE's and Powell in the slot he's not our only guy near that number. The other thing about his number of catches last year was the few monster games he had against lesser teams....take those games out and he needs to pick up his average. All that being said he is our only WR that has any shot of making all conference.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n229402 said:
True but hopefully with the TE's and Powell in the slot he's not our only guy near that number. The other thing about his number of catches last year was the few monster games he had against lesser teams....take those games out and he needs to pick up his average. All that being said he is our only WR that has any shot of making all conference.

Better teams had the players to single cover the rest of our players and double cover him. Still, he should have had better numbers against the better teams.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
D-Rob and VHIII. Taven Bryan will have an outside shot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Joey Ivie. I think McCallister will be forced to play OLB and will struggle a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator