Who are you picking to be All SEC this year?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like the Bryan kid. I think he may crack the rotation later in the year if we have a few injuries.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n229345 said:
Why not D Rob?

His inconsistency catching the ball first of all. Second, I don't think think Grier or whoever will have lots of time to throw down field. Third, McElwain likes using TE's and I can see a lot of the completed pass plays being quick checkdowns to the TE.

I don't think D Rob will have a bad year by any means. I just don't think he'll have a good enough year for All-SEC.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Me.

I've never lost a tailgate. All-SEC, All-America, Hall of Fame, and Ring of Honor.

If there was a Heisman for tailgating, I'd have a dozen.

You know how they name stadiums and fields after great players? They name parking lots after me.

Alex.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
D-Rob gets my vote. He had over 800 yards last year with nothing at QB and morons running the offense. If we get lucky with health at o-line as well as Grier staying healthy, I think he gets 1200 yards 12 tds which would have been good enough for all-sec last year.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n230111 said:
D-Rob gets my vote. He had over 800 yards last year with nothing at QB and morons running the offense. If we get lucky with health at o-line as well as Grier staying healthy, I think he gets 1200 yards 12 tds which would have been good enough for all-sec last year.

I sure hope all you D-Rob guys are right, but I see a heavy dose of RB in Mac's first year at the helm, mixing in more TE than WR. We've got the horses in Taylor, Lane and Scarlett at RB and with McGee, Goolsby, Lewis and Stephens, we're solid at TE. But I do hope Mac plays more long ball than I'm expecting to see just to help bring back the fun factor. Winning would help too.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n230144 said:
But I do hope Mac plays more long ball than I'm expecting to see just to help bring back the fun factor. Winning would help too.

It helps to keep the safeties from cheating up on you too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n230144 said:
I sure hope all you D-Rob guys are right, but I see a heavy dose of RB in Mac's first year at the helm, mixing in more TE than WR. We've got the horses in Taylor, Lane and Scarlett at RB and with McGee, Goolsby, Lewis and Stephens, we're solid at TE. But I do hope Mac plays more long ball than I'm expecting to see just to help bring back the fun factor. Winning would help too.
Chicks dig the long ball.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Get the rock to Powell in space. Mac promised fun and will deliver if at all possible.
Receivers have got to catch the damn ball when it comes to them, finish the route and fight for the ball.,A conservative offense will only be as a last resort.
Balance

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone said Andre Debose yet?
:giggle:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;230155 said:

But the long ball doesn't have to be a Fly every single time.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n230903 said:
Alright how about some picks for Freshmen All SEC team then. I got Ivey, Scarlett, and McGriff...

I'm hoping one of the FR D-Lineman step up (Holley, Clark and/or Bryan). We are really young on the D-Line, but we got some studs. Our only SR is Bullard, and Ivie and Cox are the only JRs. Future looks good on the D-Line.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
GatorJ said:
But the long ball doesn't have to be a Fly every single time.
Sorry. I thought I was posting in the Candi Fisher thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator