Founding Member
I was wrong.....

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who do we blame?

Can't blame the players because, well, that's just a cut too low at the collegiate level.
Can't blame the HC because the immediate response is, "Who's better?"
We've heard all off season how the S&C was 10x better than last year.

Is it us? Did we not root hard enough? Was the Swamp no loud enough?
Expecting too much.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All kidding aside, this is a legitimate question. If we aren't allowed to criticize the players or the coaches, then it simply means Kentucky is a better team than us. Let that sink in for a while.
Yes. This is known.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How about the fact that our players are entitled punks .... Uk took the win serious toney flipped off camera . Our players are cancer just why urban went to Ohio . We could really pass on talent if they don't care
This post is funny.

I’m glad Toney was pissed. He’s a keeper.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't know we were playing LBs and Safeties. This team will not beat anyone decent. They got mauled by an average team from the east with only one good team in the division.
Kentucky wanted this win. We thought we’d win.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Started before 2010. It was all speed. We were going lite and agile. Of course we lost the team spirit too. This seems to be what we are building this year.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
When a business fails the CEO is canned, simply. Foley and Foley 2.0 has blown up my beloved Gator Football. Look at the successful coaches Saban, Urban, Jimbo, & Dabo their #1 focus is talent needed period. All of them turned a program immediately but Dabo and he inherited a mess. Their teams all looked better instantly. So who’s to blame? The CEO- the AD’s for these reach hires.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
The team's primary weaknesses for several years have been QB and O-line. That is still the case. RB & WR positions have been upgraded substantially, but it doesn't make any difference if the O-line gets pushed around and the QB can't make good decisions and execute. Our D-line has been overhyped because they've been scrimmaging against our bad O-line. We have mediocre linebackers, especially without David Reese and with Marco Wilson out for the year our secondary is now downgraded. We expected a 5-6 game improvement over last year, but that's not going to happen. Coaches need to hit the recruiting trail and look hard at JUCO tapes because we need to get some 4 & 5 star talent in ASAP. There aren't enough of them on the current roster to win in the SEC.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Amen, amen, amen...and try to hire some coaches who actually coach against today's competition...jeez, what was that last night? I sat through '79, 4th & dumb & bucky to lindsay...but at least we were going toward improving...jeez

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
They are not garbage, they are human f'ng beings.. yes, it's bit the talent we need here at Florida, but they are not garbage... If someone actually allowed you to procreate with them, and the result was not the top of their class in everything they do, I say they are garbage.

These are not video game characters, these are living, breathing people. Get a grip man.
Wow is really all I can come up with. You took that to a whole different place. I dont think they are garbage people in life, I think they skill are garbage. I can't believe I even had to explain that to you.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Who do we blame?

I blame Foley, Young and Machen. Had Foley communicated to Young how important it was to stand behind Spurrier he may have never left. Had Foley communicated to Machen that Spurrier won big and clean and that going with anyone else was dangerous, then perhaps we never would have had the Meyer error.

So like Boston and the curse of the Bambino we now have UF football and the curse of the Head Ball Coach. You should never success for granted.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Aaron Hernandez
Carlos Dunlap
Pepto Bismol
The '04s
Bama
Foley
Muschamp
Foley
Mac
Foley
Baseball
Stricklin
Tardy death threats
Chip Kelly
CWS
Petty
The Rat
Burgers
Publix
Bilbo & Gandolfs

Did I miss anything?

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Apparently swagger and attitude extend only to airsoft and jaw jacking.

I am blaming the stupind basketball logo on football players. How about an effen Jack Youngblood or Wilbur logo! That would say football

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I blame Foley, Young and Machen. Had Foley communicated to Young how important it was to stand behind Spurrier he may have never left. Had Foley communicated to Machen that Spurrier won big and clean and that going with anyone else was dangerous, then perhaps we never would have had the Meyer error.

So like Boston and the curse of the Bambino we now have UF football and the curse of the Head Ball Coach. You should never success for granted.
agree fully and something that may have contributed to our demise.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Aaron Hernandez
Carlos Dunlap
Pepto Bismol
The '04s
Bama
Foley
Muschamp
Foley
Mac
Foley
Baseball
Stricklin
Tardy death threats
Chip Kelly
CWS
Petty
The Rat
Burgers
Publix
Bilbo & Gandolfs

Did I miss anything?

Yes.

Ruthie Cohen, the man with the flowers, and ultimately Lloyd Braun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.