Who do you think was MVP of the O&B Debut?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE="Bernardo de la Paz, post: 495520, member: 103"

Do you think pointing their toes outward makes a difference?

It's supposed to, and I'm sure there is a reason... Just like you can be half an inch to an inch taller if you measure yourself in the morning as opposed to the end of the day.

I'm always a few inches taller first thing in the morning...

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's supposed to, and I'm sure there is a reason... Just like you can be half an inch to an inch taller if you measure yourself in the morning as opposed to the end of the day.

I'm always a few inches taller first thing in the morning...[/QUOTE]

but it only brings you to 4 inches.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Look Costanza, we don't need to hear you complain about your "size"!!! :D

200.webp

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Could be, Manzel was phenomenal throwing on the run in college. I'm not arguing that he is the next Dan Marino, I just hope we get evidence one way or another before making him a slot receiver or Wildcat only QB. He also has the least amount of time working with the offense so he may not have the timing yet.
We don't have the luxury of writing him off as a qb yet. It's not like we're a couple of studs deep at qb. Idk why people are in such a hurry to change his position. We've got some good young receivers and running backs.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
We don't have the luxury of writing him off as a qb yet. It's not like we're a couple of studs deep at qb. Idk why people are in such a hurry to change his position. We've got some good young receivers and running backs.
I agree. I just don't see enough upside from Trask to make me invest a lot of time(practice reps) and take them away from Franks or Toney. Unless Toney is really bad throwing the ball say halfway through fall camp then I may rethink things. And yes you're correct that for the first time in a long time we have some legitimate talent and depth at our other skill positions, RB and WR's...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

When T-gator is talking about dudes, he knows the subject. I wouldn't write off any quarterback on the roster right now, because all we have is a bunch of ?'s.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
The height thing is comical. The NFL makes players stand barefooted w/ their heels touching and toes pointed outward (like a V shape). Most players are AT LEAST an inch shorter than their listed college heights....and their college heights are usually rounded up (so someone 71.5 inches in college will be listed at 6' in college.....and then be 5'10 in the NFL). Charlie Ward was a 6'1 "college QB" then was measured under 6' at the NFL combine.

As Train pointed out, Tommy is Johnny Townsend's brother....he's also on our team.

Well fine. Ruin my righteous indignation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator