Who is Faton Buata?

GatorWarrior

Oct 29, 2015
Long time Gator fan tonight I am sick. I coached Faton for 3 or 4 years when he was younger. Wish he was getting his first start against some one else. Great kid,very strong , very determined and comes from a great family. Good luck crazy train but the rest of the dawgs are gator bait.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorWarrior;n304319 said:
Long time Gator fan tonight I am sick. I coached Faton for 3 or 4 years when he was younger. Wish he was getting his first start against some one else. Great kid,very strong , very determined and comes from a great family. Good luck crazy train but the rest of the dawgs are gator bait.

Good to have another coach on GC.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
UGA fans seem to like this move. He's a dual threat QB and we have zero tape on him. Richt is trying to put the UF D on its heels cuz we don't know how they are game planning this.

And I'm sure Mac and Nuss are going to get UF out of some its predictable offensive habits as well. This is quite a chess match.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If he's such a wonderful "secret weapon" why hasn't he played? Seems like a rather desperate gimmick by Richt. Color me unimpressed.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorWarrior;n304319 said:

Well this isn't something I want to hear. Hope he suffers from rookie jitters. we don't seem to do well against mobile QBs.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They had a bye week as well. Maybe they installed a package for him, maybe not. It'll be awfully tough for him if he makes his first start against us though.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
divits;n304342 said:
If he's such a wonderful "secret weapon" why hasn't he played? Seems like a rather desperate gimmick by Richt. Color me unimpressed.
They were saving him for this game even though it meant 2 losses and getting knocked out of the NC picture. He's that good :worried:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
political-pictures-vladimir-putin-georgia-had-wmd.jpg

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
divits;n304342 said:

Been wondering all week what Richt's desperation gimmick would be for this game.

Guess we know now.

This kid was 3rd on the depth chart behind Lambert and Ramsey, who both are pretty average/bad qbs from what I've seen. Waiting until UF week to put this kid in is either some sort of attempt at misdirection by Richt or stupidity.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Typical Richt gimmicks. I fear he may get fired if we beat them. My guess is Richt feels the heat too. Lambert was a sitting duck with our defense. This is Richt's last desperate hope.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Something strange is going on here. UGA had two weeks to get ready. I'm thinking the Dawgs are going Muschamp last year and going to try and run and run some more. This guy has only thrown like 5 passes in garbage time the last two years and none this year. Or maybe they are going Spurrier and will use this dude on running plays and swap out with one of the other QB's in passing situations. Either way Morrison will be ready to stop the run. Remember no one intimidates dawgs like Morrison. Heck, he even got put in jail once he scared a police dog so much.:lol2:

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
g8trs99;n304390 said:
Something strange is going on here. UGA had two weeks to get ready. I'm thinking the Dawgs are going Muschamp last year and going to try and run and run some more. This guy has only thrown like 5 passes in garbage time the last two years and none this year. Or maybe they are going Spurrier and will use this dude on running plays and swap out with one of the other QB's in passing situations. Either way Morrison will be ready to stop the run. Remember no one intimidates dawgs like Morrison. Heck, he even got put in jail once he scared a police dog so much.:lol2:

:lol2:, he pulled out the....Ha...dog barking thing :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator