Who might replace Freeze at Ole Miss?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I saw this on another board and thought it might be something that would be interesting to our posters.

They went from say Tee Martin, to Charlie Strong with some in between.

For sure they will have money, but what penalties will be coming from the NCAA is an issue.

So SEC experienced coach, New young blood, something in between.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Think it's going to be wait and see until the penalties are announced. They are not going to get a top flight coach or established one if they get slapped hard by the NCAA. If they get hit hard you are going to see a inexperienced coach that needs a step up, and will leave them eventually. The other option would be someone that is meant for the mid-majors or has failed many times before, but is ok enough to keep the ship from sinking for now, a Derick Dooley type.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Matt Luke will get promoted.

Yup. It will either be that or they will bring in somebody who can hold down the fort for a couple years until they retire. They're not gonna bring in any up and comer.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
By the way, who gives a crap?

Honestly, I do. I love college football...and especially SEC football. I want all of our teams to do well, just not quite as well as us! :D Seriously, CFB is my favorite sport to follow (notice how I kept the coaching hires thread updated almost daily??). It's always interesting to watch what happens. Exciting, in fact. There's always something happening. I especially love seeing former UF players landing jobs. Anyhow, I think it will be fun to watch what happens there. They have a great tradition. I've never attended a game there, but it's on my to-do list when I retire - I've been to LSU, Tenn, Auburn, Kentucky, and Vandy....so I have a lot of SEC schools to visit.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mac, Nuss, Nord. We'll send them to Ole Miss and even pay for the one way plane tickets.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I do. I love college football...and especially SEC football. I want all of our teams to do well, just not quite as well as us! :D Seriously, CFB is my favorite sport to follow (notice how I kept the coaching hires thread updated almost daily??). It's always interesting to watch what happens. Exciting, in fact. There's always something happening. I especially love seeing former UF players landing jobs. Anyhow, I think it will be fun to watch what happens there. They have a great tradition. I've never attended a game there, but it's on my to-do list when I retire - I've been to LSU, Tenn, Auburn, Kentucky, and Vandy....so I have a lot of SEC schools to visit.

Yeah. I don't give two shyts about ole piss. They'll go back to being irrelevant. The only time other than during this cheating bastard's "stewardship" that the program was even relevant was when Eli Manning was tossing passes.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I don't care much either, but at this time things that generate interest and posts are a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.