TheDouglas78

Lifetime Member
Not accurate bro. I do the pissing.

you pee on yourself?

piss-on-you.gif

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
This is the same guy that said Oregon's wr coach to Florida was a done deal. He's also a guy who used clutchlikemj a source.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
This is the same guy that said Oregon's wr coach to Florida was a done deal. He's also a guy who used clutchlikemj a source.
I read something from one of the real news guys recently that said the longer it took to get a decision the better it would be for Grier because a quick decision usually is a negative answer. Ain't gonna go looking for the link. It was last week sometime on twitter.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
Welp, guess that means we've seen the last of Sir Grier in the old Orange and Blue. We could have been so beautiful together. Why did you do it?
:alone:

URGatorBait

Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Welp, guess that means we've seen the last of Sir Grier in the old Orange and Blue. We could have been so beautiful together. Why did you do it?

I still don't understand this position.
I could see if they hinted at it, they have not, but it makes zero sense for him to transfer, unless we landed some 5 star stud that could earn immediate playing time.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
I still don't understand this position.
I could see of they hinted at it, but it makes zero sense for him to transfer, unless we landed some 5 star stud that could earn immediate playing time.
Ok, I guess I shouldn't have said last time we see him in the Orange and Blue. But I do doubt we see him starting for us again before he opts for the draft. How's that?

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Why do you think he leaves? He'd still have to sit out a year and it's not like he'd be coming back competing with Tom Brady for the starting job. He just needs to keep his nose clean, shut his dad up and be ready to go next spring.

MatthewM.

Chief Queef
Ok, I guess I shouldn't have said last time we see him in the Orange and Blue. But I do doubt we see him starting for us again before he opts for the draft. How's that?

Oh I get it, we're doing that thing where we predict guys are sure fire high draft picks after minimal body of work again?

Kinda like everyone thought Driskel was going to be a first round pick after his junior year just because he was invited to Elite 11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.