Will we even beat UAB?

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
I don't see us beating USCe or FSU, do we even have a chance against UAB as bad as we are?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm concerned that we'll be a 7 point dog at home. Not sure if we cover.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
tumblr_m94ejrklPJ1rsxhb8.gif

SGAGator

Jun 6, 2016
Can we've give Foley a commerative season T Shirt at half time for the wondrous job he did a securing top talent ??

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Even I so no hope for this team. Complete shell of itself. Hard to believe we were an missed extra point from beating LSU

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Even I so no hope for this team. Complete shell of itself. Hard to believe we were an missed extra point from beating LSU
Are you still protesting the Mac dismissal? Someone said they saw you picketing the decision outside the AD's office.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We will win. I will be there to assure it..........I will be the guy going nuts when the def is on the field........I will doing the comp and the orange and blue cheer and whatever is necessary to get em to that win..........it may give them some confidence to hang with the nulls the next week

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With the way we are playing right now? NOT A CHANCE at all. Defense has gotten WORSE as the season goes.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's all up to the players at this point. Needless to say, if we're just going to lay down, we'd lose to anyone, even FBS teams. We'll find out who really wants to be Gators.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's all up to the players at this point. Needless to say, if we're just going to lay down, we'd lose to anyone, even FBS teams. We'll find out who really wants to be Gators.
FBS teams are the top division 1 teams. We’re an FBS team. We’ve only lost to FBS teams this year. UAB is also an FBS team, although it’s their program’s first year back after being folded for a few seasons.

FCS teams are the former Division 1-AA. North Dakota St., JMU, Villanova, Northern Colorado, Eastern Washington, Montana, FAMU, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator