Win/Loss Record expectations for 2015

fkzdiceman

I don't care too much about win/loss next season, but I want to see an offense worth watching. Improvement/adjustments throughout the year is a must.

gardnerwebbgator

Aight Then
Lifetime Member
8 wins: NMSU, ECU, UK, UT, UM, VU, FAU, FSU

4 tossups: MIZZOU, LSU, UGA, USC

Split the tossups, we are 10-2? OK, I'll back off a game....I'll say 9-3, that, with wins over UGA and FSU, would be orgasmic.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
South Carolina isn't going to be a factor next year. Id be shocked if they had a winning record

gardnerwebbgator

Aight Then
Lifetime Member
t-gator;n125390 said:
South Carolina isn't going to be a factor next year. Id be shocked if they had a winning record

I don't know, SOS returning and pissed about this year. All the focus in the East will be on UF, UGA, and Mizzou. Perfect recipe for him to cook up 8-9 wins.

deuce

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
8/4... maybe 9/3....

Depends on how quickly the players buy in..

URGatorBait

Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
I have no reason to believe that we couldnt run the table next year.
Not saying it is likely but the schedule is winnable.
But at the end of the day, 9-10 wins is obtainable and realistic. Any less than 9 would be disappointing to me.

GatorInKnox

The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
URGatorBait;n125551 said:
I have no reason to believe that we couldnt run the table next year.
Not saying it is likely but the schedule is winnable.
But at the end of the day, 9-10 wins is obtainable and realistic. Any less than 9 would be disappointing to me.

I think you're probably going to be disappointed. Our O-Line is really going to cause some problems. And that's if no one gets hurt. There should be a huge jump in year two.

URGatorBait

Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
GatorInKnox;n125703 said:
I think you're probably going to be disappointed. Our O-Line is really going to cause some problems. And that's if no one gets hurt. There should be a huge jump in year two.

I am just looking at the schedule. It is very winnable.

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
I think 8-4 or 9-3 is probably a level-headed prediction... if we really jell and play with some fire and the offense comes together quickly I think we could get 10 wins. I also think if we are pretty good next year we whip halfa$$u tail in the swamp. Shamis is gone and that program is about to fall off the precipice with all the internal issues brewing from being completely out of control.

RomanGator

Folks, I buy in to the 8 win 9 with a bowl arguement. Way to many questions, even with a soft SEC East. Have we forgotten its the second year to really start looking at a coach? As long as we re giving our best, 8 wins is fine, and doable. My Goodness, patience friends, we re just getting started with him, I wonder where hes holding up till the moving van gets here?
Bayergator

Gator Fever

Post Spring game prediction: 7-5
Sept. 5 NEW MEXICO STATE (W)
Sept. 12 EAST CAROLINA (W)
Sept. 19 at Kentucky (W)
Sept. 26 TENNESSEE (L)
Oct. 3 OLE MISS (W)
Oct. 10 at Missouri (L)
Oct. 17 at LSU (L)
Oct. 31 Georgia (Jacksonville) (L)
Nov. 7 VANDERBILT (W)
Nov. 14 at South Carolina (L)
Nov. 21 FLORIDA ATLANTIC (W)
Nov. 28 FLORIDA STATE (W)

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
I have no idea what to expect from the Gators this year other than a struggling young offensive line. Everything else is probably 8-10 wins worthy. A lot depends on those young big uglies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.