Oct. 3 OLE MISS (W)
Oct. 10 at Missouri (L)
Oct. 17 at LSU (L)
Oct. 31 Georgia (Jacksonville) (L)
Nov. 7 VANDERBILT (W)
Nov. 14 at South Carolina (L)
Nov. 21 FLORIDA ATLANTIC (W)
Nov. 28 FLORIDA STATE (W)
I would flip the TN, Ole Miss games. This year the TN game could be similar to last year, our D doing a great job, the offense sputtering and having a hard time, then Harris comes in late and saves the day. It's TN, in the swamp, the streak continues. Ole Miss might be a harder match up and the non familiarity between the teams might work in their favor. I think UGly is a toss up, beating them last year with our shiddy azz team when they were ranked and being talked about going to Atlanta and maybe the playoff, well that loss put a hurting on the psyche, and our D will save the day in that game.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After seeing our OLine in the O&B, I'd love a 7-5 record.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We'll be 5-0 heading into the Missouri game. After that, it's a crapshoot.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to point out LSU has lost their d coordinator. Their new d coordinator is awful. In Kevin Steele's last game as a dc west Virginia hung 70 on his defense and Clemson fired him the next day. His defense's at Clemson were always awful. LSU also has no qb what so ever. I'm not going to annoint them the toughest team we play. Matter of fact I think we leave death valley with a w . The toughest match up for us is going to be ole miss because they have such a good d-line and we obviously aren't looking very good on the o-line right now.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
South Carolina, Kentucky, vandy and 3 cupcake games should be automatic wins. Usc is going to be even worse on defense this year and they don't have that qb to lean on this year.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n208801 said:
South Carolina, Kentucky, vandy and 3 cupcake games should be automatic wins. Usc is going to be even worse on defense this year and they don't have that qb to lean on this year.

Not a single team we play looks strong. They all have question marks about their team. I could see us winning 10+ games or only winning 4 games. This season is going to be interesting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n208805 said:
Not a single team we play looks strong. They all have question marks about their team. I could see us winning 10+ games or only winning 4 games. This season is going to be interesting.
I know. There's just alot of unknowns going into this year

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Agreed, but with our OLine issues I think 4 wins is more realistic than 10. Ugh.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n208773 said:
After seeing our OLine in the O&B, I'd love a 7-5 record.

Me too but with Johnson out now and if we don't get Thurman back either I think 6-6 might end up being the reality.

BearCatGator

Aug 26, 2014
I see 4 wins for sure. NMS, ECU, Vandy, and FAU.
We should have 2 more with UK and UT.
We have a good chance with Miss, Missouri, and SC.
We will have to play great with LSU, UGA, and FSU.

Without see much yet I will say we will be around 8 wins. We beat Missouri and either UGA or FSU.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
BearCatGator;n208986 said:
I see 4 wins for sure. NMS, ECU, Vandy, and FAU.
We should have 2 more with UK and UT.
We have a good chance with Miss, Missouri, and SC.
We will have to play great with LSU, UGA, and FSU.

Without see much yet I will say we will be around 8 wins. We beat Missouri and either UGA or FSU.
UK and Tennessee will be better than south Carolina

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When would we hear about any OLine graduate transfers?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n208801 said:

Think that if you want. Didn't see the others but SC looks like they will rebound some.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

o any of them have a chance of someone named Fuchs weighing 239 playing O line for them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator