gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
D-Rob needs to stay another year and grow with the offense to raise his stock, but not sure he's a guy that really enjoys school. I think he might sneak up into the 4th round at most, but that all depends on the workouts. He has all the intangibles to look great so there is always a chance of being a workout wonder. Taylor would be late round pick right now. I really don't know how good he is or could be since he went from splitting time the first two years and now having a line that can't even get him a 3 yard push on most plays. I remember his freshman year after Jones got hurt he looked like the real deal, but just haven't seen much from him that wowed me outside of GA game last year. It would be nice to see him behind a good line to see how good he could really be.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
alcoholica;n300447 said:
I don't disagree, but given the injuries we've seen at RB, I won't blame Taylor. As for DRob, I just get the feeling he wants out of school. He'd get drafted but probably around the 5th round give or take depending on combine results. It's certainly not a decision based on production
DRob will impress in workouts and combine. He's second round talent easily and it's a pass and catch league. No way he lasts to round 5.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n300650 said:
DRob will impress in workouts and combine. He's second round talent easily and it's a pass and catch league. No way he lasts to round 5.

He could have character concerns once the PI's start digging, but I'd guess 3rd rd or better

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator