WTF......... Video Games over Pvssy?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
No matter how hot you think a girl is, or how good-looking the rest of the world thinks she is, someone, somewhere, has had enough of her schit.

AugustaGator

Lifetime Member
No matter how hot you think a girl is, or how good-looking the rest of the world thinks she is, someone, somewhere, has had enough of her schit.
I’d hate to guess how high maintenance she is.

What I know now, no way in **** I’d get involved with that long term.

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
There is a mall next to the hotel I stay at in Portland. I went in there yesterday out of sheer boredom and there was a store dedicated to gaming. I had never been in a place like this so I went in and looked around. It was very slow so the guy running the place talked to me for a while. He showed me some of the popular games and there were streams up of some “famous” gamers in action. I was stunned when he told me that the dude I was watching play Fortnite earns about $100k.......a month! What in the actual fvk is going on in this world? BTW I know it was a mall and it was a workday but I didn’t see a single normal looking dude in that entire complex. Makeup, man buns, skinny jeans, hipster hats galore. Fking depressing.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
There is a mall next to the hotel I stay at in Portland. I went in there yesterday out of sheer boredom and there was a store dedicated to gaming. I had never been in a place like this so I went in and looked around. It was very slow so the guy running the place talked to me for a while. He showed me some of the popular games and there were streams up of some “famous” gamers in action. I was stunned when he told me that the dude I was watching play Fortnite earns about $100k.......a month! What in the actual fvk is going on in this world? BTW I know it was a mall and it was a workday but I didn’t see a single normal looking dude in that entire complex. Makeup, man buns, skinny jeans, hipster hats galore. Fking depressing.
So what was slevin like in person?

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
This is what all the kids think they are going to do, be professional video gamers or youtubers.

GatorBart

:bandit:
Lifetime Member

Portlandia!
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator